Introducing myself. Hello all!

TheFinz

Hello all.  I am new to the forums.  I have been searching around online for some time now, because I'm moving into the realm of DIY e-juice. Which is eventually what lead me to signing up here.  

I started off a year and a half on a Kanger Kbox mini and finally made an upgrade last month.  My new setup is a Smok Alien mod with the Eleaf Lyche tank that I had been using previously.   I tried using the baby beast tank that came with it, problem is, they don't make a coil for that supports TC.  That and the little rubber ring that goes into the top will soak up everything and then expand and not fit right, then the tank starts leaking.  So I broke the Lyche back out and with the .25 ohm SS 316 notch coils.  I'm actually rather fond of TC mode, as my coils seems to last longer, they don't burn out as quickly and I don't ever run into dry hits if I run low and forget to check my juice level.  It took some fidgeting to get it working the way I wanted it to., TCR values were the main problem.  I know people say that making your own coils is better for a plethora of reason.  To that, I say, I have neither the time nor the inclination to dive into all that.  But juice, making MY OWN juice, and experimenting with it, now that sounds like fun!

Anyway, I'll stop yacking.  Looking forward to starting some convos in the DIY Juice area, might go to do so now actually.  

Thanks Mama!  Glad to be here!  I know I've only been here for about a minute, but I'm already feeling like a chose the right community to join. :)  And looking forward to connecting more with my fellow vapers! 

8 hours ago, TheFinz said:

Well, it wouldn't be a true forum if topics didn't get derailed at some point.  >:-D

Oh, we can get derailed at any point, lol. Seems like our attention spans are -- LOOK! A SQUIRREL!    :274_chipmunk:

• 2 weeks later...