New "new" forum layout

Noticed that there's a new forum layout where there's the newest topics and new posts on the right hand side. Just my personal preference but it makes the content of the posts feel too squished together and busy. Is there a way for us to customize how we look at the pages and take that out if we want?

Thanks! See, if nobody tells us, we never know ;)

Side bars are set by group, that should only be turned on for me (Makes it easier for me to keep track of things no matter where I am on the board) 

3...2...1 off. 

• 3 months later...

Related, I swear...er,  I think....er, I hope 

Cab anybody tell me how to change the color of member's names?  I can't read most of them.  I use my phone or iPad almost exclusively to view VT. 

What I have now is member's names are black or dark purple on a black background and it's next to impossible to read them.

Any help?

4 hours ago, Bebop said:

Related, I swear...er,  I think....er, I hope 

Cab anybody tell me how to change the color of member's names?  I can't read most of them.  I use my phone or iPad almost exclusively to view VT. 

What I have now is member's names are black or dark purple on a black background and it's next to impossible to read them.

Any help?

That doesn't sound right. Can you send me a screenshot so I can? Sounds like something needs to be adjusted. 

Oh.  And a side note.  Not all of the forum members are the same color.. for instance you and Tam are Red, Walt and others are purple but the most difficult ones to read are the black or grey ones as in my screenshot. 

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

Oh.  And a side note.  Not all of the forum members are the same color.. for instance you and Tam are Red, Walt and others are purple but the most difficult ones to read are the black or grey ones as in my screenshot. 

I would much rather be green.  Kinda a Grinch green if possible?  I don't have a purse that goes with purple.  Or heals either. 

Edited by Walt

Hey Guys, 

Sorry for the delay on this. Colors are specifically chosen using Vapor Talk's internal brand guide. Besides, I think Purple looks cute on your Walt :lol:

I see what's going on here, it's the mobile version of the website. I should have this fixed roughly within the next 10-15 mins. Thanks for bring it up!