Vapor Talk Vape Gear Feedback!

So I was boarding down the street today thinking we really need to get on the gear bandwagon. I mean we're going on close to 8 years now without shirts & swag! *accepts procrastination prize* But I need some feedback from everyone before we start printing

1. Would you prefer a logo on the front or back (logos attached) 

2. Which print would you like to see on our gear, the banner or logo?

3. Outside of shirts, any other items? (Bags, Totes, Hats)

We plan to run shirts for guys (M, L, XL, XXL) and tanks for the ladies (S,M,L, Xtra to Love)

Other feedback also welcome :) We're going to price the shirts close to cost and maybe do a few contests on the forum. (The FDA hasn't banned T Shirts yet thankfully) 

Web Freindly Logo.jpg

Facebook Avatar.jpg

Vapor Talk Clothing.jpg

Personal preference? That would be the first logo and not the distressed one. Guess I'm old school and don't care for the "distressed, it comes looking like the screen printer had an off day" style.  :lol:  On t-shirts, how about one with a small logo on the right breast area only?

I would love to see totes with the logo on one side only. That would get lots of use from me.

Have you looked into possible vape gear organizers? That with the VT logo might be something to consider? Don't know how many people would be interested, might also do a survey here to see?

I'm with @Tam... I like the first "VT" logo, not the distressed one, too... they'll be "distressed" after a couple years wearing it anyway :) .  

The large logo on the front is good, but perhaps also offer one with a smaller logo on the left breast and the "Vapor Talk" logo (3rd image) on the back?

The gals like their totes... and guys like their hats (I'd love a hat with Velcro adjustment or "one-size S/M, L/XL" solid back).  Other good swag might be water bottles, battery cases (the zippered ones like eFest), and vinyl stickers (like window stickers for the car) ?

Thanks for the feedback! 

I had thought about doing a smaller logo on the breast but thought it might look more like a staff shirt than a traditional T Shirt but if everyone prefers that, we can do that instead np :)

44 minutes ago, Walt said:

I'll take one like this.  Just kidding.  Had to play. 

Shirt Logo.jpg

Nice!! After the first run of gear we'll move onto some other designs (Like the one posted) We've got some cool mockups and I'll add this slogan on the list as well. :) 

7 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Another idea is the logo on the front breast and the banner on the sleeve? (Thinking out loud) 

We did that for the band on some black hoodies and it was a hot ticket item.  People loved that.  Pretty loud and gaudy, but people loved them anyway.  We had a show downtown Detroit and I was pretty sure I was not coming home with it, lol.

Edited by Walt

14 minutes ago, Walt said:

We did that for the band on some black hoodies and it was a hot ticket item.  People loved that.  Pretty loud and gaudy, but people loved them anyway.  We had a show downtown Detroit and I was pretty sure I was not coming home with it, lol.

Thanks Walt :) I'll make another mockup. Might have to designate you to T Shirt Managment

• 2 months later...

Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know we have these shirts on the way :) I didn't order a huge batch as I want to ensure the quality is good, if so, you'll see them up on the store. I'll also toss them into orders from time to time.

The ones with the logo on the left breast. Once I confirm the T Shirts are decent quality, I'll order in the other styles as well just in case some prefer it. Gadget and I have also worked something out and we'll get shirt below printed as well as another potential design he's working on :D 

We could probably get these made cheaper in China but I prefer to have it done by a U.S. company wherever possible. My goal is to keep the price around or below 14 bucks. 

BlackTee.thumb.jpg.b64acb86178c094b04cb48e6579e6229.jpg

Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but promise is misspelled. Sorry if I missed something making the misspell purposeful.

That's the way we spell it in Idaho...

Just kidding [emoji41]
Thanks for catching that. I'd be embarrassed but at my age the small stuff doesn't bother me. LOL

Sent from a galaxy far far away