Two Questions Please

Walt

1.  I'm seeing vanilla bean ice cream in a lot of recipes.  Is it like a very sweet vanilla?

2.  I'm about to toss a gallon of VG in a chest freezer.  I'm pretty sure I've read here that it will keep well there.  Just want to make sure it won't expand and end up all over the freezer or separate in the freezer. 

On 4/30/2017 at 7:12 PM, Walt said:

1.  I'm seeing vanilla bean ice cream in a lot of recipes.  Is it like a very sweet vanilla?

2.  I'm about to toss a gallon of VG in a chest freezer.  I'm pretty sure I've read here that it will keep well there.  Just want to make sure it won't expand and end up all over the freezer or separate in the freezer. 

The vanilla bean ice cream tastes like it sounds... like creamy vanilla ice cream.  To me, Bavarian cream is the same flavor.

As for putting VG in the freezer, it won't hurt it all all, and it will not freeze solid (unless your freezer is set for -40), nor separate out.  It will be thick as molasses, though if you try to use it while cold :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, wbeard1218 said:

I'll be doing some research on making ejuice for personal use. I like to switch up flavor often so quantity another thing to consider

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You'll pick up on quantity real fast.  I started with 250ml bottles of VG/PG and quickly ramped up to liters and gallons.