Problem with TFV12 RBA-T

I have the TFV12 RBA-T. I used the stock pre-installed coils initially. I had trouble getting all 3 coils to fire evenly but eventually got it close enough.

Today I removed the stock coils. On the removal, one of the wires was really tough to get out. I put new coils in and right now I'm trying to get them to pulse evenly. Two of them pulse perfectly, but the third lags way behind. I tried adjusting it all sorts of different ways and cannot get it to fire right. I tried having the spacing be smaller (or none) and it still lags behind.

Any advice?

Is there something up with my deck, since one of the stock coils wouldn't come out smoothly (and perhaps was the one that wasn't firing evenly)?61b2837847e29c43819c1cd5e40a6ca2.jpg6bc8d55867af08111fd288ad0cd56a74.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I guess you could try the same coil in all three positions checking it with a mod or build reader.  If you see a significant difference in the position that doesn't light up well, you have found the problem. 

Please stop posting the same thing in more than one place.

Post once.

Wait for someone to reply.

If no one does, don't keep posting the same thing over and over. You'll wind up getting a warning or banned for spamming the forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now, I'm off to delete your duplicate posts.