Is this a safe setup for dual coils using a regulated mod?

Hey all, I am a total newbie when it comes to vaporizing using RDTAs and would like to make sure I am doing this correctly according to my knowledge before I actually go ahead with the process.

I will be firing up dual coils using a tank I got from a VGOD Pro Mech RDTA Kit which is here: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Arrival-Original-VGOD-Pro-Mech-E-Cigarette-Kit-VGOD-Pro-Mech-RDTA-Kit/2614003_32751662156.html

I am using this Regulated Mod called eVic Primo 2.0: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/13475-authentic-joyetech-evic-primo-200w-tc-vw-box-mod-with-unimax-25-atomizer-black-red-1200w-5ml-2-x-18650.html#.WP7TG_nysdU

Okay, so here's where my concern is...The mod uses two 18650 Batteries which I read have a Voltage of 4.2V each when fully charged for a total of 8.4V sinces it is in series. Do I have to take this total voltage into consideration when I build the coil?

I am using Steam Engine's coil wrapping calculator and I have it set for 0.3 Ohms using the Kanthal A1 Wire I have. I think I have everything figured out except for the "Leg Length" Part which is does mention is important. Here's a link to my setup: http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?s=dp&r=0.3&awg=24&id=3

Does the above coil setup look safe to vape? Would I be setting my mod to vape at 54 Watts? and finally what is "leg length" ? Is that the total length of the wire I use for each coil?

Thanks in advance for any replies!!

Ok,  I know nothing about the mod or the tank but you did a fine job using the wire calculator to end up with .3Ω.  That resistance is perfectly safe in anything I vape on.  The leg length is the length of the legs from the coil to the hold down post.  Usually less than 5mm but you will see if you change the leg length between 1mm and 5mm the difference in resistance in negligible.  Not to worry.  Set your mod power for the vape you like.  Start low, maybe 30 watts.  The vape will probably be week and lacking flavor.  Turn up the power a couple of watts and try again.  You will find  a sweet spot you like best.  When the power gets too high you will start loosing flavor and eventually get a harsh vape.  Using a .3Ω build you will have a large range of power that will produce reasonable vapor. 

25 minutes ago, Walt said:

Ok,  I know nothing about the mod or the tank but you did a fine job using the wire calculator to end up with .3Ω.  That resistance is perfectly safe in anything I vape on.  The leg length is the length of the legs from the coil to the hold down post.  Usually less than 5mm but you will see if you change the leg length between 1mm and 5mm the difference in resistance in negligible.  Not to worry.  Set your mod power for the vape you like.  Start low, maybe 30 watts.  The vape will probably be week and lacking flavor.  Turn up the power a couple of watts and try again.  You will find  a sweet spot you like best.  When the power gets too high you will start loosing flavor and eventually get a harsh vape.  Using a .3Ω build you will have a large range of power that will produce reasonable vapor. 

Thank you for your reply! =) This gives me some confidence to go ahead with the 0.3 ohm build..I think I will attempt and fire it up and see how it goes. Thank you!