help pick tank

I'm kinda new to vaping and I need advice on what tank to buy. I currently have an alien 220w with a freakshow RDA made by wotofo and I feel like I need a better tank in order to produce more vapor any dripper RDA'S in mind?

Edited by tjr97

Just get one of these.  Real big tank and lots of vapor!!!

58fe45b6000f3_FogMachine.PNG.5c81ee87ff76ba6b493d6f2940037bd7.PNG

People always crap on the TFV12, because it is "too intense".

It's better than the TFV8. It has the most usable build area of any hybrid RTA/prebuilt coil tank and comes with 2 different build decks. And, it fits on mods that can handle 25mm tanks because width down at the base is smaller than at the midsection. Other large tanks would overhang. It has 0 leaking. Smok tanks look great on Smok mods.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You don't "have" to use all the airflow/power it can handle, but it's nice to know you have it. Just like how people with 200watt mods typically don't use all of the available power, but it's nice to have it for when you do want to use it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

All good by me.  I just get a kick out of thinking about someone taking a hit off of a fog machine.  Same basic mechanism.  I'm still playing around with a baby beast rba.  So far either leaks or chokes up.  I'll get it eventually.