My friend gave me a jaybo reuleaux rx200 he doesn't vape I put my geek vape griffin tank on it and it says no adomizer  the tank works I tried it on my smok alien I've also tried a freakshow dripper with new coils and it still says no adomizer? Is this anything I can fix??

Edited by tjr97
misspelled word

Hi and welcome to VT.

You can make sure the 510 connection is not stuck down by gently lifting it up with a pin or something small like that (remove battery's first) also make sure the connections are cleaned with a Qtip in rubbing alcohol. Also, I'd check that there's no short on the build deck. Griffins are finicky and can short without it being obvious.

Good luck

I agree with @Edna and would also suggest you try to lift the center pin of your mod. Sometimes, the center pin of the mod gets pushed down and old juice will keep it pushed down so your atomizer doesn't make a solid connection. That's when your mod will tell you that it doesn't recognize that an atomizer is on it. Give Edna's suggestions a try and then come back and let us know that it worked.  :) 

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:57 PM, Tam said:

No, don't disassemble. Take the center pin of your atomizer and gently pull that out just a tiny bit. That might do the trick if you can't move your center pin of the mod.

If memory serves me correctly, the Griffin has an adjustable pin.  Just use a screwdriver to back the pin out a bit.  Try a 1/4 to a 1/2 turn and put it on your mod.  If it fires, problem solved.  If it doesn't, back it out another 1/4 to 1/2 turn and try again.  If you get to the point where you have backed the pin out 1-2mm and it still isn't firing, then it is likely not the atty but an issue with the mod.

then it is likely not the atty but an issue with the mod.

It's definitely the mod since the atty works on other devices.

I'd try to first get the pin on the mod to stick out more and then if that doesn't work, then adjust the tank's connector. If he has to settle for adjusting the tank's connector, then he'll have to adjust it back when using other mods.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk