DIY Vinyl Wrap

Has anyone here ever wrapped a vape mod with a vinyl wrap? Not one with pre-existing cutouts; just a rectangular wrap.

I want to wrap my Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 with a copper metallic vinyl wrap.

I can get 10" x 10” vinyl sheets for pretty cheap online, which should be more than enough material.f0664e5b5f6e25c3bbfdba0880c7e2e6.jpg0ca6aedc9be4da20feef3f65b2077334.jpge03103bb902d2279628c0b77a2f4f5ae.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I use wraps all the time on my mods but they're the precut ones. These days they're cheap enough to just buy.  [emoji4] 

I can't find any precut wraps for the Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25. I've found wraps for the original noisy cricket, but those won't fit my device.

EDIT The only wraps I've found are overseas at ZapWraps and I hate ordering from overseas.

This mod vents from the bottom and I don't plan on wrapping the bottom. Leaving some silver will look good with a bronze wrap. It seems like it would be a particularly simple mod to wrap.

I'd only have to use a single sheet and cut the wrap around the fire button, the potentiometer, and the battery door.de7ce86b972e8d8cd8ff2b0bb7aea5d4.jpg1566a969719065ddd839739b69c76657.jpg