Gettin the hang of this

Walt

This may seem like a pointless post, but I want to share my little victory with the only folks I know will understand.  Been fighting with a strawberry home brew for awhile.  I am starting to get a feel for what each flavor will do in a mix.  I dare say I have found Strawberry Cream recipe that is exactly what I was looking for.  Now that is impossible buying commercial juices.  Don't mistake me, some are very good.  But I had a taste in my mind and I hit it.  For me, this is when vaping becomes exquisite! 

@Bebop  Ok, with this warning.  It may taste like Draino to others.  I have found that my taste differs from most:

Bavarian Cream  2%

Sweet Cream 3%

Strawberry Ripe  10%

Sweetener .5%

70/30 VG/PG

6%  Nic

1 hour ago, Walt said:

@Bebop  Ok, with this warning.  It may taste like Draino to others.  I have found that my taste differs from most:

Bavarian Cream  2%

Sweet Cream 3%

Strawberry Ripe  10%

Sweetener .5%

70/30 VG/PG

6%  Nic

Thanks Walt.  All of our tastes differ of course.  Haha

.5% sweetner?  What sweetner do you use?

6% nic?  Did you mean that?  What mix are you using? 

This may seem like a pointless post, but I want to share my little victory with the only folks I know will understand.  Been fighting with a strawberry home brew for awhile.  I am starting to get a feel for what each flavor will do in a mix.  I dare say I have found Strawberry Cream recipe that is exactly what I was looking for.  Now that is impossible buying commercial juices.  Don't mistake me, some are very good.  But I had a taste in my mind and I hit it.  For me, this is when vaping becomes exquisite! 

Would you wanna sell 30 ml of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, clater24 said:

Would you wanna sell 30 ml of it?

I appreciate the vote of confidence.  Message me an address and I'll send you a sampler 10ml bottle to try out.  I don't want to get into selling e-juice with the Guberment going wack like they are.  I can envision them being total a-holes at the least opportunity.  

10 hours ago, Walt said:

I appreciate the vote of confidence.  Message me an address and I'll send you a sampler 10ml bottle to try out.  I don't want to get into selling e-juice with the Guberment going wack like they are.  I can envision them being total a-holes at the least opportunity.  

Better watch out Walt, the vape police will get you. I don't believe there is a law yet about giving it away, but you could do like me and a few others here, give it away, but not turn down donations.

4 hours ago, FXRich said:

Better watch out Walt, the vape police will get you. I don't believe there is a law yet about giving it away, but you could do like me and a few others here, give it away, but not turn down donations.

Oh that's a hoot.  I'm sure the Guberment will have Vape PoPo soon if they don't already have some.  Appreciate the idea but I don't want to let this wonderful hobby become work. 

• 4 weeks later...

Might I make a suggestion. I do my best to not use sweetener. I would replace it with some CAP marshmallow or TFA Bavarian cream. To name a few. I do like a touch of sweetness when it had to be.
A good solid recipe.go to ELR and check gods milk ,mothers unicorn milk and maidens milk. To get some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I already have Bavarian Cream and Sweet cream in my limited flavor selection.  Marshmallow was on the list, but I was trying to keep my order under $30 at the time.  They aren't enough to pull the sweetness to where I want it unfortunately...

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, donna68ca said:

Walt, so is it better to buy nicotine as 100% pg or vg?

Wow, I have no idea.  I've had both and they both work fine.  Good question. 

I presume you're talking about premixed Nicotine?  I don't like throat hit in my mix or as little as possible, so I always do VG base.  If you like a stronger throat hit, then PG is the way to go I'd suppose. 

29 minutes ago, TheFinz said:

I presume you're talking about premixed Nicotine?  I don't like throat hit in my mix or as little as possible, so I always do VG base.  If you like a stronger throat hit, then PG is the way to go I'd suppose. 

That's possible but I think the impact on throat hit per PG comes down to the overall mix percentage of PG/VG.  We've got a chemist or the equivalent on board here.  Maybe he'll chime in.  Some flavors seem to promote greater throat hit too.  I only say this because I had one mix with a lot of Strawberry Ripe FA in it and that was like vaping Tobasco sauce at 6mg of nic.  Other blends didn't exhibit that at the same percentage.