Happy Good Friday / Easter Holiday

Walt

It's a great day to vape! 

Got four rigs in rotation and flavors are all tasting wonderful.  A short four months ago and I chuckled at others with multiple mods going thinking "no way", lol.  The doghouse (vape cave) looks like a MOAB went off in it, but that's cool.  Don't mind un-cluttering.  Got three songs to learn today, one of which I have been wanting to tackle for over 20 years.  Gonna fire up the DYI lab and restock.  Think I'll make up a few little 10ml drip bottles for Easter presents.  Basically a play day today.  I'm thinkin sweats all day.  Got a gallon of VG coming in as well.  Another "no way" just a while ago.  High of 64 today in south east Michigan so I might even fire up the grill. 

Hoping it's a great day for all!!!

A Blessed Easter Holiday to all!

Here in NE Ohio we are expecting low 70's for the weekend, though a little rain is predicted also. A rather quiet weekend for us, hubby and I both work (that's what you get when you are in healthcare!).

Happy Easter, everyone!

In sunny Southern Colorado our high today was a balmy 84 degrees. Tomorrow and Sunday we expect low 70s like @VapeMama. We could use some rain around here to help fight the extreme fire danger warnings we have. My SO and I are planning a nice, quiet weekend for just the three of us (adding in our fuzzy kid) for a nice change of pace.   :relaxed: 

Edited by Tam
Balmy. No balms. ;)

Happy Easter to one and all!

It's a quiet weekend for us here. We are finally moving in to the new homestead next week, the fences are finished, the sheds are up and we're almost completely packed. We're taking a quiet day to reflect on how grateful we are and enjoy our local friends before we move to parts unknown. It's been quite a journey.

• 2 weeks later...