Best site to order vape accessories

Hi. I'm  new to the forum but quit cigs with the help of vaping Dec 2, 2016 so I absolutely love vaping. I am currently in search of some new accessories and was just curious if anyone has an suggestions on where I should do so from online? I hate to take the business from The B & M but when I see items @ 1/3rd of the cost I just can't help myself.  So I'm just open for suggestions/oppinons and thanks in advance.  Keep'on Vapin Y'all!!

Peace~ VapinPeacechic

Edited by VapinPeacechic
Misspelling

30 minutes ago, VapinPeacechic said:

Hi. I'm  new to the forum but quit cigs with the help of vaping Dec 2, 2016 so I absolutely love vaping. I am currently in search of some new accessories and was just curious if anyone has an suggestions on where I should do so from online? I hate to take the business from The B & M but when I see items @ 1/3rd of the cost I just can't help myself.  So I'm just open for suggestions/oppinons and thanks in advance.  Keep'on Vapin Y'all!!

Peace~ VapinPeacechic

You could check out the Vapor Talk store, they may not have the lowest prices on the net, but they have great customer service.

An added bonus to buying stuff from the V/T store is if something is not right you can complain to Chris, and he'll make it right.

Thanks Tam for the info.  Only after I posted this did I realize I was not in the right place for this Question but it is my first time to ever post or really to explore the forum so I am truly sorry and will pay more attention moving forward.  I'll for sho check out the Vapor Talk online store asa its up and running, thanks again.  Keep on Vapin Yall~ Peace 

2 minutes ago, VapinPeacechic said:

Thanks Tam for the info.  Only after I posted this did I realize I was not in the right place for this Question but it is my first time to ever post or really to explore the forum so I am truly sorry and will pay more attention moving forward.  I'll for sho check out the Vapor Talk online store asa its up and running, thanks again.  Keep on Vapin Yall~ Peace 

Your post is just fine where it is, no need to worry about it. If it's not in the right place... well, that's why we're here to help and move things where they need to be.  :)

And we only just recently started expanding our inventory. Feedback is gold to us and even if you choose not to shop with us (tear), I love when someone shoots me a PM "Just an FYI I purchased XYZ because you didn't have it in stock." If we get a few requests, I'll normally start stocking that item within a week or so. (Because if two ask, 20 want). :)

And of course, if something goes wrong you can track us down pretty easily here on the forum with pitchfork in hand ;)  

• 2 weeks later...