DIY Juice Help Needed Please

I'm becoming more and more interested in DIY juice but alas I've never attempted it.  I watched a couple of really informative YouTube videos on using measurements vs weight, and I'd highly prefer the measurement formulas.  But I'm still unsure where to start or what exactly I will need.  I know I need Nic, VG, PG, gloves, syringes, bottles, funnels.  Am I missing anything?  How much nicotine will I need for a 30ml bottle of 6mg juice?  <<<sorry if I seem naïve about this.  I just don't want to screw that part up!:)

Post your favorite juice recipe with ratios please!  I want to see what my options are!  I'm more into candy, chocolates, fruits.  Tired of desserts atm.  Can't handle crème de menthe (it agitates my asthma).  Anything else goes really. 

Suggestions as far as converter apps I can download on my PC? 

THANKS!

3 hours ago, Mar Vapes said:

How much nicotine will I need for a 30ml bottle of 6mg juice?

A lot of people here use 100mg nic in either a PG or VG base, I prefer using a VG base.

For a 30ml 6mg mix you would need to add 1.8ml of 100mg base.

You will need a good juice calculator, a lot of people consider ejuicemeup to be the best, it can be found here http://www.kritikalmass.net/calculators.asp there is a lot of recipes there too.

Have fun with DIY juices. 

Edited by FXRich

3 hours ago, FXRich said:

A lot of people here use 100mg nic in either a PG or VG base, I prefer using a VG base.

For a 30ml 6mg mix you would need to add 1.8ml of 100mg base.

You will need a good juice calculator, a lot of people consider ejuicemeup to be the best, it can be found here http://www.kritikalmass.net/calculators.asp there is a lot of recipes there too.

Have fun with DIY juices. 

Thank you sooo much for posting the correct formula and the link  I will save it in my bookmarks for future reference :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...