Looking to Make Friends

Mar Vapes

I'm looking to make new friends who can guide me along my vaping journey!  I started vaping in February when life got too hard.  My fiancée got me into vaping.  I'm a former smoker and did not want to turn to cigarettes again.  I decided to give vaping a try.  I started off vaping on my EGO AIO.  Wanted a sub ohm pen experience, so I bought the biggest waste of my money: a SMOK Vape Pen 22. It leaked out of the vent holes after 2 weeks!  I went back to my AIO until I bought my first mod last month.  A Wismec RX75 paired with a blue Cubis Pro. I love my mod, but I'm looking forward to upgrading my tank to a Baby Beast tank next month.  I can't wait!  I'm so glad I converted to a mod and started vaping.  Sooo much better than cigarettes!  I'm so in love with vaping I started my own YouTube Channel where I do juice reviews!  I will probably review  on EliquidDepot's Campfire and Morning tonight!  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Thanks for reading!:blush:

Welcome!  You are in luck.  This one of the friendliest forums I've stumbled into.  Lots of folks here with a lot of great experience.  Quick note, I'm not one of those folks.  I just started one month earlier than you.  But like every enthusiastic newbee, I still like to share what I think I know, lol.  

Regardless, great choice and again welcome!