New to vaping

Well you got a few choices like if you want to build or use premade coils and consider choice as to the resistance your mod can fire..

Im not familiar with your Koopor V2 but I think it should be able to fire down to .02 ohm and have up to 80w available...that said then you can research a tank/RTA/RDA that would perform satisfactory for you. good luck and I wish I could have helped you more:-)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Number one... did they also give you a battery?  If so, what brand/model is it?  If they didn't give you one, I would suggest you buying a pair (at least) of Samsung 25R (green), LG HE2 (red), or any of the other "good" batteries out there from Samsung, LG, or Sony.  There are other good ones, but those are the ones I trust.

As for tanks, a perfect starter, that will grow with you will be the Kanger Subtank Mini or Toptank mini... they're the same tank, but the top-tank can be refilled without removing it from the box-mod :) 

For some folks starting out the Aspire Nautilus is a real good choice.  It has a real tight draw and mimics the way an analog is smoked very well.  It's what's called a "mouth to lung" vape.  You draw the vapor into your mouth and then pull it into your lungs.  It will also help in using high percentage nicotine e.g. 12, 18, 24 percent without coughing up a lung.  I just realized that I'm assuming your a smoker.  My bad if that is not the case.  There are others that can better explain all of this but it worked well for me. 

11 hours ago, bushesent said:

Here it is 4ead26e0cab1aade602a937dc4fac359.jpg

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

Based purely on the wrap, I would say that's an LG HE4.  It's a good battery.  As your family member how old the battery is, though.  The LG, Samsung and Sony batteries last quite a while if cared for properly, but they do eventually run their course and won't take a charge anymore.  Even if the battery is brand new (and from the looks of the wrap, it looks fairly new or your family member takes care of his/her batteries), I would do as @Earthling789 suggested, go out and buy at least two more.   Put dates on them (preferably with a label maker if you have access to one, but a Sharpie or other permanent fine tip marker will do).

As far as the mod itself, it'll fire down to .1 ohm (up to 3 ohms), so your range of options as far as an atomizer just increased a little bit.

The Kanger Subtank mini or Toptank mini, as have already been suggested, are both excellent choices.  Currently I'm partial to the Baby Beast, which the Koopor mini 2 can handle quite easily.

Number one... did they also give you a battery?  If so, what brand/model is it?  If they didn't give you one, I would suggest you buying a pair (at least) of Samsung 25R (green), LG HE2 (red), or any of the other "good" batteries out there from Samsung, LG, or Sony.  There are other good ones, but those are the ones I trust.
As for tanks, a perfect starter, that will grow with you will be the Kanger Subtank Mini or Toptank mini... they're the same tank, but the top-tank can be refilled without removing it from the box-mod [emoji4] 

How much would those battery's be on an average price for 2?

1 hour ago, bushesent said:

How much would those battery's be on an average price for 2?

You can find them on sale, but expect anywhere from $4-8 each to be an average price, depending on the brand and where you buy them from.  I've bought most of my batteries online, but I also picked up several LG HE2 from my local pharmacy (in the medical supplies section - they are commonly used in C-pap devices and other things that require battery back-ups or portability).  When I find them on sale for $8-12 per pair, I try to stock up a few extra pairs... at least once per year.  Their life-span is measured in charging cycles, not years, so expect most every (quality) battery you buy to last 300 cycles, minimum, before they begin to show longer charge-times and begin to hold less and less charge.  Many of the newer batteries boast 500-1000+ cycles, but they've not been out long enough for anyone to have proven they last 2-4 years of daily use, lol.

Be wary of buying batteries from eBay, or overseas online stores.  If the price is too good to be true, it probably is.  Batteries are a huge target for knock-offs or re-wrapped crap.  Sony batteries (for a while) were the worst... for every 10 you'd buy, at least half would be clones/re-wraps/knock-offs.

The batteries sold by the VT store are guaranteed to be authentic.  

As mentioned above, always label your batteries so you know when you bought it, as well as a letter or number so you can maintain rotation.  All of mine get a date of purchase and a letter-code so I know which one to use next.  If you use a mod that require 2 or 3 batteries, they should always ... always... be kept married, and rotated inside the device.  For those, I label them with a letter for the married sets, and two numbers.... first number tells me it is a 2 or 3 battery set, and second number tells me the order... A31,  A32, A33, B21, B22, etc. (you'll never find a B34 or X23) so I can keep the A's together, B's together, and rotate their position inside the device after each re-charge cycle.

1 minute ago, bushesent said:

What type of pharmacy do you find them in

I've bought them from CVS and Walgreens before.  They don't always carry "good" batteries... brand-name, quality, high Amp batteries... but they do occasionally have LG HE2 or HG2, and more often have Samsung 25R (green wrappers).  Stick with quality batteries and you'll be fine.  Your Koopor mini2 can handle 80W, so I would stick with a battery that can handle 20A loads, and never use any cheap battery in it.  Your battery is the life-blood of your vaping experience... don't cheap-out or trust your life with a battery of unknown origins...

I would recommend using a baby beast by smok it's a sub-ohm tank. I used in myself when I started vaping it works great with all kinds of juice. an it has a good variety of coils you can get for it. you can get it online for around $30 and the coils at my local shop for about $3.50 it may vary  where you are located but it shouldn't be more then $4 a coil 

Edited by 🇺🇸 USA-VAPE

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, 🇺🇸 USA-VAPE said:

I would recommend using a baby beast by smok it's a sub-ohm tank. I used in myself when I started vaping it works great with all kinds of juice. an it has a good variety of coils you can get for it. you can get it online for around $30 and the coils at my local shop for about $3.50 it may vary  where you are located but it shouldn't be more then $4 a coil 

The Baby Beast, if you decide to go that route, is currently available from Vapor Talk's own store for $21.95.  Replacement coils are currently available for $15.95 to $19.95, which is right in the range mentioned above.