Smok TFV8 Baby Beast coil recommendations, please!

Tam

Just curious... which Aspire tank was this? And great story!  [emoji4]

I have no idea, I'm not that familiar with the Aspire line. I bought one, it's a Nautilus X and I hate it! It's definitely an MTL tank. I like a lot more air flow than I can get out of it so it just sits in my desk so I'm the box :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have no idea, I'm not that familiar with the Aspire line. I bought one, it's a Nautilus X and I hate it! It's definitely an MTL tank. I like a lot more air flow than I can get out of it so it just sits in my desk still in the box :(

In fact, if you can't get to where your satisfied with the baby maybe we could make some kind of trade [emoji41]

13 minutes ago, gadget said:

In fact, if you can't get to where your satisfied with the baby maybe we could make some kind of trade emoji41.png

My memory sucks so if you remember, ask about this in another month or so. If I can't make it work the way I vape, I'll just give it to you. Better to have it be used than to sit and gather dust.  :) 

On 4/13/2017 at 8:35 PM, Tam said:

losing Saturdays to take puppy and SO to puppy school, and.... 

I'm interested in knowing how the SO is doing in puppy school.

I'm interested in the puppy, too...but the SO in puppy school sounds so much more fun. ;p

My memory sucks so if you remember, ask about this in another month or so. If I can't make it work the way I vape, I'll just give it to you. Better to have it be used than to sit and gather dust.  [emoji4] 
@Tam, that's mighty sweet of you but I couldn't accept it for free. In all honesty, I have 2 baby beasts now. I was just thinking it might be something that we would both benefit from. [emoji41]
You can never have too many tanks. LOL
I have a SMOK Magneto (basically new) that that I was planning on tossing in with the Nautilus X just because I know you have one and seem to like.

I'd love to see you like the baby beast but if you decide you don't let me know.

The puppy graduated... he knew all the commands. The SO still needs work.  [emoji38] 

58f2e693c2fc1_Cody_Puppy_School_Graduate__March_18_2017.thumb.jpg.d8d76761d9ad8d9af913be9ae8f8e128.jpg

He's adorable!
I love dogs.
We have a 12 year old Cocker Spaniel (Sam) that follows me everywhere.
b9dce0bb04715f2924e3ec4415592a1c.jpg
It's been said that he has the fastest trail in the West! [emoji41]

Please help. I have a Kangertech Mini and Baby Smok tank. I replaced the coil with the 0.15ohm coil that came with the tank. My KANGERTECH is not reading the low ohms. What can be done? But the Smok works on my Vaporesso Nebula. Do I need to just order some .4 ohm coils?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Please help. I have a Kangertech Mini and Baby Smok tank. I replaced the coil with the 0.15ohm coil that came with the tank. My KANGERTECH is not reading the low ohms. What can be done? But the Smok works on my Vaporesso Nebula. Do I need to just order some .4 ohm coils?

Which mini do you have?
I done some research and didn't find much on the KangerTech web site but on other sites the specs for the k-box mini says minimum coil resistance is 0.3 ohm.

The interesting part is that the kit ships with a 0.5 and a 0.15 coil.

One site said that it will support 0.15 in temperature control​ mode so maybe try that.

Hope that helps.

5 hours ago, bhonshell37 said:

You only have to post this once and not in multiple threads. You'll get better results if you start your own thread.