iPhenix F2 MANGO 25W 800mAh E-cigarette

I googled it and the only place I could find it was fast tech

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3031/10033129/7264500-authentic-iphenix-f2-mango-25w-800mah-e-cigarette

I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times, it has taken just under a month to get things in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ha! [mention=40616]gadget[/mention] beat me to it -- his google-fu is greater than mine, alas!   [emoji38]   Vaping Underground also has this as well: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/authentic-iphenix-f2-mango-25w-800mah-e-cigarette-starter-kit.314473/

Lol
They have a link to the one I posted [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Christopher said:

*Sniff* Smells like Spam to me. Eva you work at a factory in China ;)

giphy.gif

Shhh! I was giving her the benefit of the doubt... aaand I may have been playing with her a bit.   :innocent:

13 minutes ago, Christopher said:

You know in all honesty, the device does look kind of cool. At least it's not the same old devices we normally see. I'd try it! I think we should all be given free samples. 

If Eva doesn't want to send us some free samples, would you be able to get some in so we could test drive them? For $20 I'd buy one to try.  :)

I agree with @cany, it looks cool, but at 800mAh, and 4ml capacity, I don't think the battery would outlast a full tank, especially if the device is 25W only.  Some (maybe most, at least most of mine) juices just won't tolerate 25W, even at 0.5 Ohm coil resistance... so I see this as a no-go in my book, even for a new vaper.  If a noob started with one of these, they'd be back on analogs by the end of the day....

1 hour ago, Adversarious1 said:

And here I was thinking that if her "friend" has one, then why not ask her "friend" where to get one.

It magically just appeared in her friend's hand. That's why she wants to know if we know where she can get one.   ;)