First time mixing

If your flavor is PG based, then yes, adding 10% flavor to 90% VG will give you a 90/10 VG/PG mix.

If you're adding any nicotine, then it is best to use a calculator like the one @Walt suggested, so you can make sure you get things exactly right.  But if you're shooting for zero nicotine, you can use simple math to get what you want.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Diesel Doc said:

Just mixed this.  Tastes great and puts out a heck of a cloud!!!   :D

Always good to hear about another successful mix!  Been thinkin about taking my nic down to 3mg from 6 myself.  The throat hit I used to enjoy is now becoming annoying and I'm slowing down a lot on my vaping.  Would be nice if it worked out. 

I went from 18 nic to 3 nic my 1st year and it's been great.  

After 4 years the wife has decided to quit so I'm helping her with that.  I don't expect her to go cold turkey but she's stoked we've been off for 4 years and her time to quit

The good news - no pressure on me and I'm not quitting any time soon.  I'm toying with the idea of 0 nic though. 

I'm not rushing anything here.  I'm just following what seems to be working best.  Having said that, I am very surprised that my nic needs are dissipating so quickly.  Anymore, I seem to be vaping for flavor.  I figure if I happen to use less, that's great.  If not, I'm not concerned. 

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

I went from 18 nic to 3 nic my 1st year and it's been great.  

After 4 years the wife has decided to quit so I'm helping her with that.  I don't expect her to go cold turkey but she's stoked we've been off for 4 years and her time to quit

The good news - no pressure on me and I'm not quitting any time soon.  I'm toying with the idea of 0 nic though. 

I went from 24 to 18 in the first month, and was hovering at 12 by the first vaping anniversary.  Right now I'm bouncing between 3 and 9, depending on the tank/coil I'm using, and even the 9mg is strong enough that I take a few hits and don't touch it for hours at a time.

My fiance isn't willing to come down from the 12mg I have her at right now... but she's only been vaping almost 2 years.  She "thinks" she's vaping 15mg, but that's only because I've not changed the labels on her bottles... Bwahahahahaha :innocent:  Personally, if she's happy with her 12mg, she can stay there as long as she wants :) 

I don't think either of us will quit vaping anytime soon... we both enjoy the flavors and we both enjoy the little bit of nicotine... :) 

• 1 month later...

I've actually found it much easier to cut back nicotine when it's delivered by vaping. I tried to ween myself off cigarettes countless times and never got very far into it (like my most successful attempt was maybe a week or two). When I started vaping a little less than 2 years ago I was at 6 mg/ml and I'm now down to 0.5 mg/ml. I've also found the cravings not nearly as bad, I can go a full 8 hour work day without even thinking about it.

I quit smoking just over 6 months ago and started vaping, I started out at 3mg and that's where in still at.
Of course iv think a lot of that is that I started almost immediately in the sub ohm category.
My wife uses 18mg I think, I tried hers and thought I was going to die!
I really should try 0mg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk