Major workflow Epiphany!

Walt

I mix with a monster KitchenAid hand held mixer that turns all of my e-juice into e-foam.  I usually wait about a day for the foam to return to liquid and then put the mix in the ultrasonic cleaner.  I just discovered that if I put the foam directly into the ultrasonic cleaner it will immediately be settled into a liquid and then continue to "power steep" in the cleaner.  That saves a day of watching the pot boil. 

@Walt  -  I am complete opposite lol

My mixes are delicately spooned into ancient handmade carafes and lightly paddled by just the dangling toes of cherubs who's feet have been bathed in holy water, and all in a relaxing stone chamber with Zamfir playfully mouthing his pan flute. 

Ok, I may be exaggerating a little.  Still I like paddling my mixes lightly in a  high ball glass with a butter knife then transfer to a warm bath.  They emerge 10 minutes later fully integrated and once cooled, ready to vape.  

They seem to be slightly more flavorful after a week but I'm not sure beyond that .....

Edited by Bebop

I mix my juices in beakers or Erlenmeyer flasks... VG goes in first, then PG (if needed), and then Nicotine solution.  I use a magnetic stirrer to start the mixing process for about 3-5 minutes at a very light vortex in the beaker, and then add flavorings, upping the speed to a tiny tornado-vortex.  I let the whole thing mix slow for about 20-30 minutes, then fill my 30ml and 60ml amber Boston bottles :) 

I normally mix 600ml batches (in 1000ml containers), but do the same process (in smaller 500ml flasks) for 240-300ml batches... or (larger 2000ml flasks) for 900-1500ml batches ;)  I prefer mixing in flasks because the angled sides promotes better mixing, less spatters, and less Oxygenation of the Nicotine while it's mixing (juices don't go dark from over-aeration).

Getting a good initial mix reduces any need for steeping, although they do taste a little better after they sit for a couple days.  I don't think longer steeping helps the flavor much because juices I mixed months ago taste just as good as the ones I mixed this past week.  Oh, and my mixer also has a heating-plate, but I've never used it to heat juice while mixing... although I'm sure it would really bring out flavor faster... but I mix my juices weeks before I run out of something, so it's rarely vaped the day it's made, unless I'm just testing a sample, lol

I'm with @Bebop.  Every drop of flavoring is meticulously counted.  Milliliters of PG, VG and nic base are painstakingly measured in a tireless effort to achieve the ultimate vape.  Except for that whole Zamfir, thing.  I prefer something a little more up-tempo.  Zeppelin, Sabbath, perhaps some Jethro Tull or perhaps if I'm in a reflective mood, some Joe Satriani or Eric Johnson.   Yanni, maybe...but NEVER Zamfir.

Oh...and the only thing I use a highball glass for is...well...a highball.

Just wait until you start pairing your juices with your favorite adult beverages, @Walt.  It will open up even more doors, options and ideas than you ever thought possible.

2 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

Just wait until you start pairing your juices with your favorite adult beverages,

My head is spinning from everything I am learning at present, lol.  Tull works for me.  I was thinkin about locomotive breath when I fired up my Goon.  "The Wizard" goes through my head while I'm mixing.  "Everybody's happy when the Wizard walks by". 

1 hour ago, Adversarious1 said:

Zeppelin, Sabbath, perhaps some Jethro Tull or perhaps if I'm in a reflective mood, some Joe Satriani or Eric Johnson.   Yanni, maybe...but NEVER Zamfir.

What? You'll do some Satchmo  and Eric Johnson but no Steve Vai? Whatsamatter witchoo?   :persevere:

In Search of the Last Chord!  Goon 528 Solfeggio tone!  Mix 1,4,5 with a minor 3rd.  Vape at 42.  The meaning of life, the universe and everything!