Strange Vapor

Odin

Hi all

An intro and queries at the the same time, I am a 65 year old man who gave up smoking 30 odd years ago, but due to a lot of upset and stress lately I just felt the need for some comfort, not wanting to go back to the the dreaded leaf, I decided on vaping. Two days in and I have what I can only describe as a horrendous cold, running / blocked nose, headaches. I am using a small Coolfire IV 50/50, mix, 0 nicotine no inhalation just using in cigar mode.....would appreciate thoughts and info please.

Odin.

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Hi all

An intro and queries at the the same time, I am a 65 year old man who gave up smoking 30 odd years ago, but due to a lot of upset and stress lately I just felt the need for some comfort, not wanting to go back to the the dreaded leaf, I decided on vaping. Two days in and I have what I can only describe as a horrendous cold, running / blocked nose, headaches. I am using a small Coolfire IV 50/50, mix, 0 nicotine no inhalation just using in cigar mode.....would appreciate thoughts and info please.

Odin.

Could just be a coincidence, or maybe you are having a reaction to the PG or some other ingredient.

Some people don't handle PG very well, and it seems the reactions can vary.

2 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Could just be a coincidence, or maybe you are having a reaction to the PG or some other ingredient.

Some people don't handle PG very well, and it seems the reactions can vary.

Yes I have been doing some reading regarding that, I suppose the only way to find out is look at trying other types of liquid, thanks for the reply.

Odin.

I'm not a doctor or any kind of health professional so this is just my opinion: I think you may have caught a cold.  :)   That said, when I have a cold, a mint/menthol flavored juice helps to unclog my nose. When a cold is accompanied by a sore throat I've used a sweet blueberry mixed with some peppermint worked well. I just mixed two juices inside a tank and adjusted for my taste -- I know it may sound like a weird combination but it was surprisingly tasty -- to me.   :)

If you did catch a cold, I hope your symptoms ease up and you feel much better soon!

Another possibility, depending on where you bought your juice at. some vape shops mix their own juice, if the person that mixed the juice has a cold your juice might have been contaminated, not saying that did happen, but its possible.