What's everyone Vaping on currently? Or favorite Vape if you have multiple?

8 minutes ago, bhonshell37 said:

So in the drop down box, which option do I choose?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Scroll down for the explanation of the different resistance levels of each coil as well as the number and type of coil you want. In the Baby Beast tank, they include the Q2 and the V8  T8 (if I remember correctly). The Q2 has a 0.4 ohm dual coil. The V8 T8 is 0.15 ohm octuple coil. What do you prefer?

Scroll down for the explanation of the different resistance levels of each coil as well as the number and type of coil you want. In the Baby Beast tank, they include the Q2 and the V8  T8 (if I remember correctly). The Q2 has a 0.4 ohm dual coil. The V8 T8 is 0.15 ohm octuple coil. What do you prefer?

Thank you for reminding me of the spare coil.

Please help. I have a Kangertech Mini and Baby Smok tank. I replaced the coil with the 0.15ohm coil that came with the tank. My KANGERTECH is not reading the low ohms. What can be done? But the Smok works on my Vaporesso Nebula. Do I need to just order some .4 ohm coils

Does your Kangertech have Temp Control mode?   That coil is a TC coil.   Ti am I correct? If so you have to set your kangertech to TC mode Ti.

Otherwise it's back to the .4s

Does your Kangertech have Temp Control mode?   That coil is a TC coil.   Ti am I correct? If so you have to set your kangertech to TC mode Ti.

No temp control. I went to buy some replacement .4 coils

I believe the Kanger non TC 50w Kbox will only read down to .3 ohms, the 75w TC Kbox will read down to .1, and the 160w will read down to .05. Why someone would use a .05 coil I couldn't imagine, but some people might. 

I'm a coffee lover so I'm always looking for a good coffee flavored​ vape.
My local vape shop has a nice eLiquid called "The Duke".
The description hits the nail right on the head...
"A deliciously smooth blend of caramel, coffee, cream, and tobacco".
Delicious!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Bebop said:

The Smok coils for the TFV8 series tanks, even the .15 coils, are all kanthal. 

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

My SMOK Novo went through the dryer last month...twice...totally blameless there, right? Lmao... Splurged ordering a PAX 3 from an online vape shop, used to go to the actual store near me in Denver a lot pre-COVID and knew they wouldn't rip me off or whatever. Anyway the PAX is a serious upgrade IMO but the NOVO isn't bad either, especially for the price.