What's everyone Vaping on currently? Or favorite Vape if you have multiple?

Today I have three in rotation.  Sorry no pics.  IPV8 with a Tsunami RDA, Smok Alien with a Sense RTA-2, and a Smok GX350 with a Funytech Crystal Ball.  Home Brew: Strawberry Cream, Rocket Man Clone, and Tiger's Blood Clone respectively.  

Good day to Vape!

My daily drivers:

• Wismec Presa 75W-TC running Ni200 0.2 Ohm coil,
  • Kangertech 50W Subbox kit running 1.2 Ohm or 0.5 Ohm horizontal coils,
  • Kangertech 75W-TC Topbox kit running 316L SS coil at 0.5 Ohm,
  • Vaporesso Target Pro 75W-TC running 316L SS coil at 0.5 Ohm

I mostly use Subtank/Toptank minis, but also use Subtank nanos.  I've got plenty of mods to rotate through, but those are just the ones on my desk at the moment :D 

Hohm Slice by Hohm Tech with a Baby Beast

Fuchai 213 with a Cloud Beast

Fuchai 213 (different one) with a different Cloud Beast

Lost Vape Triade DNA200 with still another Cloud Beast

Various Mechs with various RDA's.

Yes, those are all currently in my daily rotation.  I've had a stressful month at work.  Hopefully things will be getting back to normal here in a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Just vaped my latest DYI attempt.  Raspberry, Blueberry, and Greek Yogurt.   Nastiest Draino I've made yet.  Mega-Yuk!   Smelled great in the beaker.  Taking my tongue to the emergency room! 

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Just vaped my latest DYI attempt.  Raspberry, Blueberry, and Greek Yogurt.   Nastiest Draino I've made yet.  Mega-Yuk!   Smelled great in the beaker.  Taking my tongue to the emergency room! 

Brush tongue and inhale deeply over fresh coffee grounds.  :) 

Success!  Blue Voodoo clone.  Peach, Sweet Rasberry and just a touch of sweetener.  Happy tongue once again!  I was getting worried. 

No pics but...I love my Atlantis mega with the .3 ohm coils at 75 watts on my cuboid 150 watt,and I run a mutation xv2 at 75 watts on my rx200 ,but I have not had the time to drip lately so the Atlantis mega on both.my honey gave me the dripper, and the tank.....♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-N910V using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Hello all, new here & returning vapor. Roughly two years ago, I had an MVP v. 2,  but gave up returning to smoking after discovering that the mod wasn't very good and all the tanks at the time leaked & made a mess. Didn't seem worth the trouble back then. Anyway, Thursday I received the Wismec Predator 228 kit. I'm much happier with this device than anything I used years back. Only issues I've found  so far is that the right black bar (opposite to the firing bar) fell off today. Fortunately I was able to recover the screw and reinstall the bar without a hitch. I also find the firing delay out of standby a bit annoying. Other than that, I'm  pleased with the Predator. 

17 minutes ago, right2vape said:

Hello all, new here & returning vapor. Roughly two years ago, I had an MVP v. 2,  but gave up returning to smoking after discovering that the mod wasn't very good and all the tanks at the time leaked & made a mess. Didn't seem worth the trouble back then. Anyway, Thursday I received the Wismec Predator 228 kit. I'm much happier with this device than anything I used years back. Only issues I've found  so far is that the right black bar (opposite to the firing bar) fell off today. Fortunately I was able to recover the screw and reinstall the bar without a hitch. I also find the firing delay out of standby a bit annoying. Other than that, I'm  pleased with the Predator. 

To add: currently vaping VapeWild Twin Mint Gum in the Elabo tank. 

1 hour ago, right2vape said:

I also find the firing delay out of standby a bit annoying.

Yes it is.  For me that's almost every time I hit it.  Maybe it's a firmware issue and they will fix it? ..... Soon? ....  I hope?....