REULEAUX RX300

Just now, Allen said:

not sure if I am responding the correct way is this how you respond to a question

Yes, you're responding correctly, however, I am moving this thread to the General Vaping Discussion area instead of the Vapor Talk Store Discussion.  :)

Are you sure your mod's batteries are fully charged? That's what I would check first.

7 minutes ago, Allen said:

yes brand new batteries the mod works just  cant see anything on the screen and im sorry if im in the wrong room brand new to this

No problem, I moved the thread to the correct area so your question will be seen by more members who may be able to help. @Adversarious1, @Earthling789, or someone else who is better versed in the Releaux mod may be able to help you with your issue soon.  :)

2 minutes ago, Allen said:

thank you for being so kind

We all had to start somewhere, and it was others who took the time to explain and help us along the way that got us where we are today.  If you're willing to put up with us asking lots of questions, we'll help you in every way we can.  ;)

JUST BOUGHT A RX300 TWO DAYS AGO THE SCREEN WENT BLACK AND WILL NOT COME BACK ON CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS

Make sure the batteries are fully charged and inserted correctly..make sure batt contacts are clean and the door fully closedb0767fbf631474bb01c25784683a8038.jpg I've had mine for a while and really like it. I can't think of anything else that could cause the screen not to come on and I wish I could help you more...good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, cany said:

Does it have "stealth mode" you might of accidentally put it in

The RX200 does have a stealth mode, to take it out of stealth mode press the fire button, then the up and down buttons at the same time.

If you are in stealth-mode, it will still fire and work, but the screen will be blank.  If it still works, do what @FXRich said and that will take it back to "normal" mode.  If it doesn't fire, then stealth-mode isn't the issue... you may just have a defective unit and it will need to be returned under warranty.