New tank needed

10 minutes ago, JoelMn said:

Looking for a good tank for great flavor in the 40-60 watt range had a clieto and it was sub par.

Sent from my Pixel using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Going by the watts you want to run, you want a subtank of some kind. There are many to chose from that give good flavor.

I personally prefer the Kanger Subtank Mini, it gives good flavor, and a decent cloud. But running a .6 coil I don't normally get over 25 watts. I don't have a Baby beast, but a lot of people here swear by them, from what I hear they don't start working good until you get up to about 80 watts. depending on the coil you may need to use over 100 watts.

The tank choice depends on your vaping style and what your mod is capable of.

@Adversarious1 can tell you all about the Baby Beast, he may even convince me to get one someday.  That seems to be a very good tank with excellent performance. Not sure if it's good for mouth to lung vapers, however, but direct to lung seems to be just fine. Like @FXRich said, it would depend on your style of vaping as well as the mod you're planning to use with the tank and what it's capable of.

I have 2 baby beast tanks and 2 big baby beast tanks and love them.

I run both between 40 and 50 watts and that works great for me.

They both come with 2 coils, I'm running the 0.2 that was pre-installed on the big baby. The baby came with a 0.4 pre-installed, both come with 2 coils. In fact the last big baby I bought came with a rebuildable coil as a spare.

I'm not a cloud chaser, I want the flavor and the flavor from both tanks is great.

Personally, I feel the big baby is better if you can use a 24.5mm tank.

Both tanks are good for mtl or direct lung hits.

The only complaint I have is that when you start messing with the air control adjustment anything below 3/4 open down to almost closed they make an annoying whistle. It's not bad, just annoying to me.

sent from a galaxy far far away