Trading in my griffin 25 plus for mutation x v 2

Foofightervapegirl

So I got my griffin 25 plus and loved it.....and then....well I ran into build issues,I ran into wicking issues @Walt I said you could not pry it out of my cold dead hands....turns out you can!! I got * so* sick of tinkering,losing juice, ect. That I asked my boyfriend if he'd swap me for his mutation x v2, which was well loved from the moment he let me borrow it, I used that thing for two weeks straight....no issue whatsoever,I got a burnt hit once,but dripping became second nature to me in about ten minutes! ! I told him I was about to rip my hair out!! While I hate to steal his dripper,he already has the original griffin 25, and has lusted after my tank, but not in a way that would make me want to give it up....I'm just not ready for rta life,it turns out,right now. I love building coils,but I have neither the time or the patience to install them correctly and keep tinkering right now. So I'm being *completely * lazy  .the coil he has on there I can crank up or turn down to my preference. I know,because like I said, I used it for two weeks straight! ! I told him when I get ready to try building again,I will get a deck similar to the one I had to build on. I loved that dripper a whole heck of alot better than the griffin 25 plus,that I have not used in four days straight because I can't get it right!! Yes ,I am lazy, but if all I have to do is rewick, well I can live with that! When I get ready to build again,I will!! But for now I need something I do not have to mess with ,that I can use daily. This does not leak,has super nice adjustable airflow, nice deep juice wells doesn't even get hot rocking a stainless drip tip at 90 watts!  I love it....and he's letting me have my way...yes capers your s.o. 's gear is nice to steal sometimes!!

So I got my griffin 25 plus and loved it.....and then....well I ran into build issues,I ran into wicking issues @Walt I said you could not pry it out of my cold dead hands....turns out you can!! I got * so* sick of tinkering,losing juice, ect. That I asked my boyfriend if he'd swap me for his mutation x v2, which was well loved from the moment he let me borrow it, I used that thing for two weeks straight....no issue whatsoever,I got a burnt hit once,but dripping became second nature to me in about ten minutes! ! I told him I was about to rip my hair out!! While I hate to steal his dripper,he already has the original griffin 25, and has lusted after my tank, but not in a way that would make me want to give it up....I'm just not ready for rta life,it turns out,right now. I love building coils,but I have neither the time or the patience to install them correctly and keep tinkering right now. So I'm being *completely * lazy  .the coil he has on there I can crank up or turn down to my preference. I know,because like I said, I used it for two weeks straight! ! I told him when I get ready to try building again,I will get a deck similar to the one I had to build on. I loved that dripper a whole heck of alot better than the griffin 25 plus,that I have not used in four days straight because I can't get it right!! Yes ,I am lazy, but if all I have to do is rewick, well I can live with that! When I get ready to build again,I will!! But for now I need something I do not have to mess with ,that I can use daily. This does not leak,has super nice adjustable airflow, nice deep juice wells doesn't even get hot rocking a stainless drip tip at 90 watts!  I love it....and he's letting me have my way...yes  vapers your s.o. 's gear is nice to steal sometimes!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

So I got my griffin 25 plus and loved it.....and then....well I ran into build issues,I ran into wicking issues [mention=40355]Walt[/mention] I said you could not pry it out of my cold dead hands....turns out you can!! I got * so* sick of tinkering,losing juice, ect. That I asked my boyfriend if he'd swap me for his mutation x v2, which was well loved from the moment he let me borrow it, I used that thing for two weeks straight....no issue whatsoever,I got a burnt hit once,but dripping became second nature to me in about ten minutes! ! I told him I was about to rip my hair out!! While I hate to steal his dripper,he already has the original griffin 25, and has lusted after my tank, but not in a way that would make me want to give it up....I'm just not ready for rta life,it turns out,right now. I love building coils,but I have neither the time or the patience to install them correctly and keep tinkering right now. So I'm being *completely * lazy  .the coil he has on there I can crank up or turn down to my preference. I know,because like I said, I used it for two weeks straight! ! I told him when I get ready to try building again,I will get a deck similar to the one I had to build on. I loved that dripper a whole heck of alot better than the griffin 25 plus,that I have not used in four days straight because I can't get it right!! Yes ,I am lazy, but if all I have to do is rewick, well I can live with that! When I get ready to build again,I will!! But for now I need something I do not have to mess with ,that I can use daily. This does not leak,has super nice adjustable airflow, nice deep juice wells doesn't even get hot rocking a stainless drip tip at 90 watts!  I love it....and he's letting me have my way...yes  vapers your s.o. 's gear is nice to steal sometimes!!

Hey i understand completely i have boight 2 rta's over the years, and stopped using both because i couldnt get it quite right. I bought a Aromamizer v1 and loved it at first, but having to rebuild/wick i kept getting burnt hits so i gave up. About a year later i bought a v1 Limitless rta. Same thing loved it then quickly grew to hate it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The dripper is a much simpler creature IMHO hard to mess it up as bad as I can an rta.....poor guy is trying to help me find something I will use all the time,he gave me an atlantis mega, I love it!! With a 1.o ohm coil running at 48 watts it produces a nice cloud,I can't wait to get my .3 coils and crank it up to 80. All this was brought about by my whining on having to buy so many different coils for different tanks,so on the horizon is the dripper,and the pico 75 watt starter kit. The melo 3 mini will take atlantis coils luckily!! My I stick 40 watt tc is on the fritz,and I outgrew it anyway, so onward and upwards! !

Glad to hear you found a good option.  I get what you're talking about.  I happened to nail the Griffin right away.  The Sense RTA2 was a whole other story.  First build flooded like a river.  I have no idea how many times I re wicked that thing.  From then on out it was occasional dry-ish hitting and very limited power settings.  This is where being and Old Fart comes in handy.  I've got the time to tinker around with this stuff.  Every one of these RBA's have a different personality for sure when it comes to wicking.  Some of them are down right curmudgeons.