Tobecco Stargate RDA

Walt

Not impressed.

It's a dual post build deck with single screws using a clamp style wire connection.  22mm RDA that has a good sized build deck.  It uses velocity style airflow from the bottom.  Fairly deep juice well. 

It's the little things. 

First, I'm not a fan of clamp style wire connections.  Holding the two coils in place while tightening down the screws is tedious.  Second, they used philips head screws.  Sloppy philips head screws.  I could not find a bit that really fit the screws well.  Third the posts are spaced quite far apart.  Coupled with the clamp style posts, it was a real pain to get a seven wrap non-spaced coil in there without really long unmanageable leads.  This might be much better with a flat would coil.  The round wound claptons I used were a pain.  Forth, the air slots in the outer shell were not milled smooth.  They sheered off the O-Rings in a heart beat.  I don't see this thing lasting long.  Between the screw heads slipping and rounding and the O-rings sheering off, I think this is a soon to be thrown away RDA. 

Flavor and fog are fine.  On par with something like the Tsunami.  Kind of a shame.  A little more attention to milling on the outer shell and some decent post screws and this would be a fine unit.  The clamps I could live with. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines