Still burnt

Which specific coil are you using, what device are you using it on and what settings are you using on your device?  I have had multiple baby beasts in rotation practically since they were released, have used them on multiple devices and with multiple coils and the only time I have had a burnt taste was 100% operator error when I accidentally fired my mod without having any liquid in with a brand new coil. 

In other words, a little more than "I am getting a burnt taste, please help" is needed.  We are more than happy to help, but we need to know what you're working with so we can provide accurate help.

6 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

Which specific coil are you using, what device are you using it on and what settings are you using on your device?  I have had multiple baby beasts in rotation practically since they were released, have used them on multiple devices and with multiple coils and the only time I have had a burnt taste was 100% operator error when I accidentally fired my mod without having any liquid in with a brand new coil. 

In other words, a little more than "I am getting a burnt taste, please help" is needed.  We are more than happy to help, but we need to know what you're working with so we can provide accurate help.

Are using I stick power with the baby beast Tank. Rn I'm using a new coil and idk what it's called and yes I did change juice but but the same flavor in.

Turn down your wattage and move up slowly. Another thing, minor but important. When you put in a new coil, wait for the wicking inside the coil to saturate a bit. When I put in a new coil I usually take two or three hits without pushing the power button (this pulls liquid into the reservoir). Otherwise you're going to take a hit on an empty coil and you'll get that burnt hit. once the coil finally does have liquid, it'll take a little while to get the burnt taste a way. 

Again turn down the wattage on your device, more isn't always better, new coil, saturate, then move up your wattage slowly until you learn what that coil can handle. 

On 3/12/2017 at 10:48 PM, Football75 said:

Are using I stick power with the baby beast Tank. Rn I'm using a new coil and idk what it's called and yes I did change juice but but the same flavor in.

It should say what coil it is on the coil