I need a tank for travel. Recommendations?

Have you considered the Kanger Subtank Mini?  They're great tanks, good flavor, plenty of pre-made coil choices available, and they come with an RBA deck so you  can build your own coils to suit your needs/preferences.

Edited by Earthling789

I agree with Earthling about the Subtank mini, but if you mostly drip you may be interested in a Pico squeeze, or a Kanger Dripbox, or some other squonk box.

I have a 160w Kanger Dripbox, it gives good flavor, and with a 7ml squonk bottle it goes a long time on a fill. I don't know much about the Pico squeeze, but the Kanger Dripbox RDA isn't very good, I ended up replacing it with a better RDA that has a squonk pin.

The size is the only downside to the 160w Dripbox, its the same size and shape as the RX200, which in my opinion isn't a plus when traveling, most of the other squonk boxes I have seen use a single 18650 battery, but the Kanger 160w is a dual battery mod.

As I understand it, you want a tank that runs factory coils specifically so you don't have to carry building supplies.  That rules out RTA's, so I would say try the Kanger Subtank mini as @Earthling789and @FXRichsuggested or try the Baby Beast.  The Baby Beast has much more flavor than the Cloud Beast, but it'll require more frequent fills.  The design makes it quick to fill, though, so it isn't inconvenient.  An extra factory coil or two for just in case reasons and no need to take build supplies with you.

On 3/14/2017 at 1:24 PM, j.d.p.84 said:

Mason Dumptank by Vaporgate, it's a breeze to build on and it holds 10ml of juice! Fill it and go hours to all day before you have to fill (depending on how you vape)

OMG!  I looked this thing up on Google.  What do you build it with?  A car starter coil stuffed with a tampon?  Is it wired for 220?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...