Great to see these forums are still going.. I started Vaping again.

Like I said it's great to see these forums still going, I remember back in the day this site and everyone was so helpful. Glad to see there's stores now with the good vapes on the shelf ready to go, with some decent desert juices that are amazing..  Cutwood Sugar Drizzle, French Dude and Milkman Churrios..  butI miss Bobas Bounty and my old ProVari...   what new sites have really good RY4'S,desserts, cinnamon, cinnabun etc etc

However i just started vaping again and loving it.. I got the black and gold G-Priv which as a Saints fan I love and I got the Alien kit for my girl..  black and gold of course lol.  Glad to see these forums and store are still going strong and I hope I'm back for good.

37 minutes ago, KaYoTiiC said:

It feels great to be back..  any suggestions on a new tank for my g-priv or mod?  I'm a huge Saints fan so black and gold is preferred.  

You'll probably get more answers if you start a new thread with this request for recommendations. In that new thread I would add some more information other than you'd prefer to have black and gold like do you sub-ohm? Mouth to lung or direct to lung vaper? Do you prefer clouds to flavor or flavor over clouds or a little bit of both? Add also what you mod you plan to use with this tank and you'll probably get more answers than you wanted.  :)