0mg liquid

Hi all 

first post here, 

going to buy my first vape soon, just wondering I've never smoked ( just once or twice) , but I've had a good lot of try's with vaping and I really like it, but I was wondering when I was using It i believe 12mg there was a nice throat hit to it and is a good feeling and taste, but is there any 0mg that has a good throat hit? ( probably not as the throat hit is from nicatine) but just would like to ask, is there anything you could do? As for taste is there any particular brand of 0mg that have a good taste to it? I plan on vaping with 0mg a lot of the time and maybe a few times have one with a 18mg or 12mg. I know some would say to not even vape but I think it's just a nice kinda hobby to do if you could say 🤣.

Thanks all.

6 hours ago, Proxy said:

going to buy my first vape soon, just wondering I've never smoked ( just once or twice) , but I've had a good lot of try's with vaping and I really like it

Personally, I'd never pick it up if you never smoked.  It is a great way (probably the best method) to quit smoking, but in all honesty, long-term effects are not known.  Seriously, I'd find something else to invest hundreds of dollars into that may be more beneficial to your lifestyle.

If you must, you must... but please take @Foofightervapegirl's advice and DO NOT GET ANY ELIQUIDS WITH NICOTINE IN THEM, if you do pick up vaping.

I have to agree as well.  If you could vape with zero nicotine and once in a while enjoy a vape like some folks buy a cigar once a month or so, that would be one thing.  Everybody is different.  I know a few people who do not get addicted to nicotine but the vast majority of the people I know that have started using it have become addicted.  While vaping is much more enjoyable than smoking, I still have to carry my vape stuff with me as I will get nasty cravings for the nicotine if I don't.  Had I not smoked, I would not have taken up vaping. 

I agree with @Earthling789's advice. If you absolutely must take up vaping, then do it with the 0 mg juice. The higher the PG ratio in the juice, the more throat hit you'll get. Some flavors like citrus, cinnamon, menthol... will also give a stronger throat hit.

But let me ask you this: why would you want to start a hobby that may not be sustainable? If the FDA's "redeeming regulations" are allowed to stand, vaping as we know it right now will come to a screeching halt and getting vaping gear and juices will become next to impossible or at a price so high that most people won't be able to afford them. I would tell you to find a different hobby, one that you can continue for years without unhealthy repercussions like... playing guitar. Guitars will be forever cool, and people who play guitar are always the life of the party. Some people have been known to make money from this hobby. Might give it a try.   :guitar:     :punk: 

Hi all 

thanks for the reply I appreciate them, I'm currently in my first year of college and it gets very stressful if you get me ( I don't do good with stress)  when I use a vape I just kinda helps me with stressful situations or just to relaxe me, I don't drink either so I don't have anything to help me deal with situations, I suppose that's why people took up smoking to relax them etc, I would like to start vaping an 0mg maybe keep a bottle of 6mg for when I would need it, as for pg and vg what are the differences what should I get for that throat hit at 0 nicotine? I wouldn't smoke too often I think a 30ml bottle would last me a very good while.  My mother is using her vape now for 2 years (quit smoking) .As for coils (sorry maybe off topic) should I change them every 1-2 weeks ? I'm not sure of which vape yet I might post up here to help me chose, also I'm not very talented at music i only have one hobby that I really like fishing, which helps with stress etc but I can't go out that much due to college! 

thabks for all all the help.

Edited by Proxy

• 2 months later...

I do not smoke cigarettes, so my input may help.
0 mg - No throat hit whatsoever, you do not feel any vapor being drawn. There is no satisfaction as far as nicotine goes, of course. Flavor is altered slightly, as nicotine USP has a flavor all of its own.
6 mg - Not a good step up, try a 3 mg. 6 mg will taste mildly different, but not bad at all. You will have a harsh throat hit, and may get nicotine buzzed a lot faster! This sucks if overdone.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FredGalaxy said:

I do not smoke cigarettes, so my input may help.
0 mg - No throat hit whatsoever, you do not feel any vapor being drawn. There is no satisfaction as far as nicotine goes, of course. Flavor is altered slightly, as nicotine USP has a flavor all of its own.
6 mg - Not a good step up, try a 3 mg. 6 mg will taste mildly different, but not bad at all. You will have a harsh throat hit, and may get nicotine buzzed a lot faster! This sucks if overdone.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

No need for NIC Especially since the OP wasnt a smoker Higher PG will give more of a throat hit 

No minimum in an RDA.  An RTA you may have to wick with a little more cotton.  Vapor production will be less as VG is omitted.  Must be aware of that.  If you start DYI mixing, some flavors have a greater throat hit as well.  Strawberry ripe by TPA is an example. 

Yeah don't do nicotine as a non smoker, EVER.  If you want throat hit from a juice and pretty much everyone else has said, Propylene Glycol is the way to go, period.   Start at a 50/50 PG/VG and see how that works for ya. Then you can adjust from there.  But love of god...STAY AWAY FROM THE NIC!  ;)