This looks cool

Oh poop!  That would look bomb on an Alien!  I can't keep collecting these things.  I'm in trouble.  I just saw a review on it that is very positive per operation. 

I dooded it.  I'm a huge fan of Gandolf the Wizard from my second or third childhood.  Lost count.  I can envision having a ball with this thing.  "Let me consult my crystal ball" This will probably put all my friends right over the edge, except those that vape.  20mm build deck.  Oh my!  What a playground.  Add a little home brew and away we go! 

8 hours ago, Walt said:

I dooded it.  I'm a huge fan of Gandolf the Wizard from my second or third childhood.  Lost count.  I can envision having a ball with this thing.  "Let me consult my crystal ball" This will probably put all my friends right over the edge, except those that vape.  20mm build deck.  Oh my!  What a playground.  Add a little home brew and away we go! 

Don't you mean " palantír  " instead of a crystal ball? The difference being that palantir were made by the Elves of Valinor.  :D 

12 minutes ago, Tam said:

Don't you mean " palantír  " instead of a crystal ball? The difference being that palantir were made by the Elves of Valinor.

OMG! Another fan.  Bravo!  Yes Palantir of course!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines