PIONEER4U IPV D4

Was wondering if anyone knows when this device is going to be released, or if it has been already....

I pre ordered full kit with ipv air s2 tank, from vapenw.com. But i have no idea when it's supposed to arrive and i cannot find much information anywhere....

1592ac258a417ae6bb170456c155d597.jpg

Try to contact vapenw.  According to their website the kit is in stock.

Correction:  The site says "in stock" until you select a color option.  In any event, it looks like it has already been released, as other sites have it in stock (including still saying it stock after making a color selection.)

Edited by Adversarious1

I've had mixed results from VapeNW on their pre-orders... sometimes  you have to wait longer than if you just order one when it comes out.  If memory serves, @jasonculp pre-ordered a really pretty mod from a different site (not VapeNW) a couple years ago, and they never delivered it because they never actually received them to sell.    Unless it is a special edition or limited release, I'd just wait until they are actually released for sale and buy it then.

8 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I've had mixed results from VapeNW on their pre-orders... sometimes  you have to wait longer than if you just order one when it comes out.  If memory serves, @jasonculp pre-ordered a really pretty mod from a different site (not VapeNW) a couple years ago, and they never delivered it because they never actually received them to sell.    Unless it is a special edition or limited release, I'd just wait until they are actually released for sale and buy it then.

8 hours ago, FXRich said:

Sometimes they get more preorders than they receive items to fill the preorders. I did preorder once (not from VapeNW) ended up using store credit to buy something else. Now I won't preorder anything.

Yeah, it was kind of a bad deal.  The one I ordered was really slick, when they never actually produced it, I was really bummed.  I ended up getting the in store credit, and buying a brother to the one they never made, and it turned out to have one of the worst chipsets I have ever had.  It is now sitting in my "I don't use these any more, shelf".  I am getting pretty much like @bcartervol98  I have my mod/tank I really like for every day vaping, so I bought 15 of them.  Shinyitus, has worn off, so it has to be a heck of a deal before I will jump out there and get something new.  Since my last experience with preorders was so bad, I won't do it again.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines