Any suggestions for a vape with coffee?

Walt

Ok, I'm getting real spoiled here.  Found some wonderful vapes for most occasions.  I have one Bug-a-boo.  Coffee turns most of my vapes bitter.  Just wondering if anybody has a suggestion.  

While I don't make my own, when I find a juice that's overly bitter or too harsh, I add a touch of vanilla or other sweet creamy flavor and that takes the bite out for me without compromising the original flavor (as long as you don't use too much). Just a thought.  :)

8 minutes ago, Walt said:

@Tam  Sounds like something worth trying.  How much do you think?... about...

Depends on the juice and how harsh it is. I do this by adding a couple of drops inside a tank. Shake well. Vape. If it needs a little more, I add until it tastes better. Sorry, but I do this by trial and error not by measurements. In the mojito juice, I have to add about six drops per tankful. In the Five Pawn's Queenside (blood orange), I use about four drops.

@Tam  No, that's perfect!  These are juices that normally are fine except with coffee.  Adding a couple of drops to a tank is just the ticket!  I wouldn't really want to change a whole bottle.  

Coffee clears your taste buds, so people taste more when drinking coffee. That's why I keep some coffee flavored juice in one of my tanks, when I start getting vapors tongue I vape some coffee juice for a little bit and it clears it up, but it only works if you use a coffee flavor made from coffee beans, not all coffee flavors are made from coffee beans.