TFV8 T10 coil

smacksy

Got a pack of the T10 coils for my CloudBeast tanks from my local shop.. so far I'm impressed, [emoji4]
168c5eba8a738f019b173a820b952f15.jpg Rated up to a whopping 300w the cloud blown here almost blocks out my 55" TV at 150w..Just when I thought the T8 was the cats' meow here comes the T10..And I've heard Smok has the TFV12 CloudBeast King tank that uses the newer V12 coils out now, but sites l've visited are sold out and not currently in stock...now this may not be news to some of you but it was to me when I made a run to my local shop for wire (RTA-2, Griffin)..
Will probly get this latest Beast when it is available.. [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, smacksy said:

$40? That sounds like what my local B&M might charge.. appreciate your reply but I think I will wait to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, MSRP on the TFV12 according to SMOK's website is going to be $59.99. The MSRP for the TFV8 Cloud Beast is $54.99.  Considering there are plenty of places where a Cloud Beast can be had for about $30 online I expect to be able to find the TFV12 for around $35-$40 online.  The price will likely be closer to $40 for a bit and will start to drop to around $35 after the initial "ooooohh" and "aaahhhh" period.