Joytech AIO not firing up.

My joyetech AIO WONT FIRE UP .. I replaced the coil.. Cleaned everything up but it still doesnt work.. Its only blinking when i press fire button.. Any soultions?

What ive done so far is

1.clean thoroughly(every piece of it)

2.changed coil

3.loosen the coils

4.tighten up the coil

Still it doesnt seem to work

Sent from my LG-D851 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Short of not mentioning that you did charge it fully  (which I assume you did)

I would happen to guess you have a dead coil and there's a disconnect. My AIO flashes but doesn't hit for two reasons one being the battery is too low to fire the coil or it's low in power. I would try to recharge it until the light goes out and see if it did get a good charge beyond the ability to turn on your light. If that doesn't work try another coil.

One last question though...How old is the AIO the batterys only last so long it might have lived a good life and needs replaced and if that's the case I know that the Vaportalk store has them on sale right now and at this price you might grab 2 :) or even upgrade to the Joyetech twist or mega

AIO

https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/joye-ego-aio-starter-kit-black/

It could be that your center pin got pushed down when you were cleaning it. Try pulling it back up a bit. Even the center pins with the spring can get stuck.

By center pin you mean the the button or the pin inside the the tank.. Im sorry im new to this and complete noob.
If inside the tank.. How should i pull it out?

Short of not mentioning that you did charge it fully  (which I assume you did)
I would happen to guess you have a dead coil and there's a disconnect. My AIO flashes but doesn't hit for two reasons one being the battery is too low to fire the coil or it's low in power. I would try to recharge it until the light goes out and see if it did get a good charge beyond the ability to turn on your light. If that doesn't work try another coil.
One last question though...How old is the AIO the batterys only last so long it might have lived a good life and needs replaced and if that's the case I know that the Vaportalk store has them on sale right now and at this price you might grab 2 [emoji4] or even upgrade to the Joyetech twist or mega
AIO
https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/joye-ego-aio-starter-kit-black/

Yes i did charge it fully.. Even changed the coil With a brand new coil... The aio is 3 months old i think...im actually thinking to upgrade on subox mini by kangertech. Joyetech hasnt been a good brand for me.

My AIO only gets rare use but I love it for running to the grocery store or for a night at the movies. The pen styles with built in batteries really don't last that long if they're your main vaping device. I have quite a few different devices and my Kangers and eleaf pico are my favorites. You'll not go wrong with either one.  This is a great forum to get advice and it will be as varied as there are users.  I have had pretty good luck with the Joyetech AIO and Evic mini V2, but I also don't rely on it as my all day workhorses.

The bottom line is getting what will work best for your life style.  For my two cents, If you like the built in battery then I'd go with an ipower by eleaf if not, a Kanger subbox is a great workhorse or the pico. Just please educate your self on battery safety and charging as well as the units functions.  Oh, also Welcome to Vapor Talk it's a great place with great people :)

I may be a little biased because all my mods are Kanger, but I think the Kanger Subvod is a great pen style starter device, the wide range of coils make it capable of pretty much any style of vaping. I have 2 of them which I use almost daily, and they fit nicely in my pocket.

5 hours ago, shah_rozayy said:

Its the starter version.. Pen style

Okay, I can't personally confirm this as it's based on info from another forum and photos of the AIO starter kit and I don't own one, but...

Check the bottom of the mod.  There should be a little hole right in the center.  According to a couple of threads I saw elsewhere this is not a vent hole as one might expect, but is actually the access are to conduct a hard reset on the mod.  Use a pen or paperclip to gently check the inside for a tiny button (similar to the reset button on many wifi routers or other electronic devices).  Press the button for a few seconds and this should perform a hard reset on the control board inside the mod.  That might fix the issue you are experiencing.

The area where the button should be (again, according to info from another forum) is depicted in the following pic:

58a65a301428e_aiobottom.PNG.6a3e750150d78411321c4828af247d3d.PNG

@Ednamay be able to confirm whether or not this is an actual reset button access location or a vent hole.  At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I got my info from another forum where someone described a similar issue and this was their solution.

6 hours ago, shah_rozayy said:

By center pin you mean the the button or the pin inside the the tank.. Im sorry im new to this and complete noob.
If inside the tank.. How should i pull it out?

Something's wonky and won't let me embed a video here. Go to this link and it will show you how to pull the center pin up. I know it's a different battery, but it's the same concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x95J3ljQ54

Something's wonky and won't let me embed a video here. Go to this link and it will show you how to pull the center pin up. I know it's a different battery, but it's the same concept.

I actually tried that.. Worked for a minute then again it stopped.. And the blinking stopped as well.. Gonna give it another try when I'll reach home.if it doesn't work.. Gonna throw it away [emoji26][emoji817]
Thank you tho [emoji109]

Its the starter version.. Pen style

Sent from my LG-D851 using [mention=39716]Edna[/mention]may be able to confirm whether or not this is an actual reset button access location or a vent hole.  At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I got my info from another forum where someone described a similar issue and this was their solution.

Yes i searched this thing aswell ,couldnt find a solution for it.. Someone said clicking it with a pen would reset the vape

2 hours ago, shah_rozayy said:

Yes i searched this thing aswell ,couldnt find a solution for it.. Someone said clicking it with a pen would reset the vape

You might want to check this link for more troubleshooting and unit information.  I'm at a loss to help further, sorry. I think you might have a faulty unit mine is 6 months old and I've never had a problem. That said it's not what I use all the time only now and then  Here's a thought....Call the VT store, Evan told me he uses his a lot maybe he has an idea.

Edit: I just found my box and It looks like they only have a 90 day warranty so you might need to look for a new mod ....

Edited by Edna

You might want to check this link for more troubleshooting and unit information.  I'm at a loss to help further, sorry. I think you might have a faulty unit mine is 6 months old and I've never had a problem. That said it's not what I use all the time only now and then  Here's a thought....Call the VT store, Evan told me he uses his a lot maybe he has an idea.
Edit: I just found my box and It looks like they only have a 90 day warranty so you might need to look for a new mod ....

Okayy,Thank you sooo much edna and everyone for the responses ,im new here and didnt knew i could get such good response from this forum.
I disposed my AIO ,gonna upgrade to a new one.

I actually tried that.. Worked for a minute then again it stopped.. And the blinking stopped as well.. Gonna give it another try when I'll reach home.if it doesn't work.. Gonna throw it away [emoji26][emoji817]
Thank you tho [emoji109]

Actually tried this out .. Again. Im truly glad to say that its working now. [emoji817]
Thank you so much TAM and everyone!
Cheers [emoji177]

We try to help around here...It's funny how people find this forum like you did with a problem of one type or another then they wind up sticking around. (I did it too) This is probably the nicest group on any forum I've ever found.

If you have questions just holler :)  and welcome to VaporTalk!

• 1 year later...

I have the fix for the AIO pen and Cubs.  It's a bad ground connection caused by the screw cap (male) and base (female) threads.  Clean and scrape all corrosion with a eyeglass screwdriver.  The hole in the bottom (AIO pen) is as far as I know not a reset button but when you stick something metal in there it either completes the ground or nudges the battery up. Be careful I eventually pierced the battery. It's a temporary fix.  Also check your coils, no rebuilds as that may be the problem, bending factory coils even slightly changes ohms.  Battery fully charged, 5 blinking lights means bad ground and probably a trashed battery if it only works consistently while plugged in. Unplugging gets you maybe a 3 second draw.  The cubis tank is only $4 more typically and lasts far longer.  Remember, BAD GROUND.  Find it.

• 4 months later...

Another thing that can help that I have discovered with this forum. Because I have tried all these steps I eventually got curious and consecutively pressed a small pin into the bottom "reset button" a few times (probably like 10 times) this fixed my problem and I was able to hit my vape again. I hope this helps the next person because it honestly helped me and I wasn't expecting it to work but it did so now I'm happily using my vape again. 

• 2 years later...

I made an account here just to say that Sunnylilfox's fix worked on my vape when nothing else had. I think I must have dropped my vape just right and it knocked the battery down a tiny bit so it wasn't connecting properly. works just fine now! thanks!