The more you read the more confusing it gets

Uncivil11

@Adversarius1

Excellent job explaining the beast series tanks/coils [emoji4]..Like you I really enjoy these tanks...

But I had a few of those white insulators under the top cap warp to where I cant close it after refilling... happened on both the CB

and BB tanks..any thoughts? thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, smacksy said:

@Adversarius1

Excellent job explaining the beast series tanks/coils emoji4.png..Like you I really enjoy these tanks...

But I had a few of those white insulators under the top cap warp to where I cant close it after refilling... happened on both the CB

and BB tanks..any thoughts? thx

Are you referring to these?

0217171214.jpg.be791ab91455b08332332b50b8810e48.jpg

Sorry [mention=35040]smacksy[/mention], I can't help with this one.  I haven't had a warping issue with any of mine.  Mine are very soft and flexible.  All of my tanks came with replacements and I still have all of them.  Did your replacements warp also?

Used two replacements that came with the CB and BB and so far they haven't warped....Don't know why they wouldn't stay flat in the top cap and getting pinched in the locking mechanism...I vape at about 125w on the CB and about 70w on BB, well below the rated wattages for both..go figure

• 2 months later...