The deed has been done!

Walt

Too late now.  The levy has broken.  Pandora's box is wide open.  The voices are strong " back-ups, back-ups, back-ups".  Electricity and chemicals!  What a wonderful playground!  Just finished a build on a Mutation xS.  Blahahahahaha.  Thick clouds, mega flavor, and all at .6Ω. 

beaker-innovation.jpg

10 hours ago, FXRich said:

I lost count on how many flavors I have, yesterday I ordered some flavors I was getting low on, and I had to add 2 more flavors that I don't have, peanut butter, and bubblegum.

Why I ordered bubblegum I have no idea, but didn't have any so I got some.

I don't know what I'd do without peanut butter and bubblegum flavors... you can't make a decent PB cup or milkshake flavor without it, lol...  and PB Banana cream... YUM!  My fiance's ADV is Juicy bubblegum (TFA) mixed with Cinnamon ACL (TFA)... it's like chewing a piece of Big Red and a piece of Juicy Fruit at the same time... and quite good :)  Regular bubblegum is good by itself, or mixed with fruit  or mint flavors (watermelon, strawberry, spearmint, etc) for a different taste, and the gum becomes a great after-flavor on the exhale...

I've no idea on how many flavors I have in 30ml or smaller size (probably 100?)... but I can say I have a little over 3 dozen flavors I use most often, in 4oz sizes :D 

Edited by Earthling789

Since The VT Store doesn't sell flavors yet .... (wink wink)

I don't feel bad letting you all DYIers know I just got an email from Heatland saying they're having a flavor sale use code FA10 in the cart for the discount.

I just stocked up from Wizard Labs a couple of weeks ago so I'm not shopping but I thought I'd pass it along

4 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I've no idea on how many flavors I have in 30ml or smaller size (probably 100?)... but I can say I have a little over 3 dozen flavors I use most often, in 4oz sizes

When I first started making juice I ordered 30ml bottles, didn't take long to figure out I needed to order 4oz bottles. Some flavors like butterscotch, strawberry, vanilla custard, and some other flavors I order in 8oz bottles. I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

18 minutes ago, FXRich said:

When I first started making juice I ordered 30ml bottles, didn't take long to figure out I needed to order 4oz bottles. Some flavors like butterscotch, strawberry, vanilla custard, and some other flavors I order in 8oz bottles. I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

I do the same thing with flavors I like a lot buy the bigger bottels

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I reuse flavor bottles to make juices. I rarely make 30ml batches anymore mostly just for trial batches.

Yep, I re-use them for my mixes too... :)  I don't have many flavors in 8oz bottles, but those that I use the most... I really should start stocking them in liters, lol.

Another thing to consider when making juice is the use of distilled water. I use distilled water in some of my juices that are coil killers, and it helps a lot, about a year or so ago I tried some flavors that were water/alcohol based, and got a lot of spitback. I blamed it on the water, and as usual was wrong, the alcohol probably caused the spitback since the flavoring had 45% alcohol.

Lately I have been using 10% distilled water in my coil killing juices with no spitback, and the coils last longer.

I normally make 30PG/70VG juice with 20% flavoring, and 10% PG, the flavoring being PG brings the ratio up to 30% PG. Now I substitute water for the 10% PG. The water thins the juice more than PG, and water vaporizes at a lower temp than PG so it makes for a lower vape temp, and makes less throat hit.

I don't recommend city tap water because it has chemicals in it, our water comes from a well but don't know what is in it so I get distilled water which is really cheap, less than $1 per gal. 

3 hours ago, FXRich said:

I normally make 30PG/70VG juice with 20% flavoring, and 10% PG, the flavoring being PG brings the ratio up to 30% PG. Now I substitute water for the 10% PG. The water thins the juice more than PG, and water vaporizes at a lower temp than PG so it makes for a lower vape temp, and makes less throat hit.

That totally confuses me lol

Just now, cany said:

That totally confuses me lol

What I'm trying to say in the end I get a juice that is 20%PG/70%VG/10%water, but not always because I don't always use 20% flavor. When I mix my coffee juice I only use 8% coffee and end up with 8%PG/10%water/82%VG, which makes it about the same thickness as 30PG/70VG.

Sometimes I'm not very good at explaining things, hope I didn't confuse you more.

1 minute ago, FXRich said:

What I'm trying to say in the end I get a juice that is 20%PG/70%VG/10%water, but not always because I don't always use 20% flavor. When I mix my coffee juice I only use 8% coffee and end up with 8%PG/10%water/82%VG, which makes it about the same thickness as 30PG/70VG.

Sometimes I'm not very good at explaining things, hope I didn't confuse you more.

Its not you Its me I not the brightest bulb in the circuit lol

It looks like we are competing for the dimmest bulb.  I just finished my first batch of, well, purple e-foam.  My wife picked out a KitchenAid hand mixer for me.  This thing looks like a light saber.  Massive  heavy beast.  She knows I like solid tools.  It stirred it alright.  I hope someday it settles back down to juice. 

kitchen.gif

Sorry, love these things.  Crack me up.

6 minutes ago, Walt said:

It looks like we are competing for the dimmest bulb.  I just finished my first batch of, well, purple e-foam.  My wife picked out a KitchenAid hand mixer for me.  This thing looks like a light saber.  Massive  heavy beast.  She knows I like solid tools.  It stirred it alright.  I hope someday it settles back down to juice. 

kitchen.gif

Sorry, love these things.  Crack me up.

Lol did it make a mess?

@cany  I guess that depends on what you call a mess.  The thing came with a big beaker, so it didn't splatter all over the room, but I'm not sure what to do with the purple foam.