Wanting to try an RDA

Uncivil11

My current setup is a vapor flask 150w with a baby beast tank on top. I haven't decided which coil I prefer as they all seem the same to me however I am currently running the quad coil .4 at 42 watts Mainly just vape for flavor and nic. This is my mobile setup I take to work and driving around.

Typically vape the VT green apple, pancake man or a Juice for the Masses grape apple 80/20 I get locally.

Now for bumming around the house watching tv I feel like I would be interested in getting started with a dropper because I prefer the flavor of clean wicking. I messed around with rewicking prebuilt coils on my cleito and kanger but was hit and miss in putting it back together successfully without tweaking out the wire. I had about a 50% rate of getting it to work or throwing it away. I figured I would get a tool set with all I needed and move on to the RDA. I got the coil master after watching a lot of reviews and ended up with their V2 kit.

9575092e5e001a8b6af34d4edf5594fc.jpg

So here I am looking for something that I can rebuild/wick without creating too much frustration. Not looking into the fancy klapton twisted wire fancy this and that. Something more along a single or dual coil setup. I am wondering about trying SS to make use of the temp settings on my vapor flask. The 22mm sizeof the baby beast sits well but a 24mm wouldn't break my heart but I'd prefer the 22mm I think. I almost bought a Tsunami at the local B&M but the price was double what I remember VT having it for and just figured I would hold off until I flushed out my questions and got advice. Generally I'm not a chatter in those shops I just get what I need and leave. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go for it!!!  Hey, I'm real new at this but I'll give you what I've got.  A dual coil build on a 24mm Tsunami is a piece of cake.  You can wind easily on a 3mm doll.  24ga SS is thick enough to make mounting real easy.  Watch this guy do a couple of builds:  https://www.youtube.com/user/DJLsbTech

Sharp individual.  Use this calculator to estimate the resistance you want to end up with:  http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html

Once you get a decent build you will be hooked if you are like me at all. 

I have several RDA's in my arsenal and the ones I keep going back to are my Mutation X v3 and v4.  They are relatively easy to build on, the airflow options are out of this world for both and either can do single or dual coil setups.  The Mutation X v5 looks even easier to build on.  The VT store has the v4 and the v5 available right now.  $19 for the v4 and only $5 for the v5.

Oh @Christopher...methinks the VT store is about to receive an order for a Mutation X v5 from me. :D

1 hour ago, Adversarious1 said:

I might have :o

The black was already out of stock, so I bought a stainless steel.  Didn't check to see if there were more.  I promise I only bought one, though.

Ok @Adversarious1  I finally sprung for a baby beast because of your glowing recommendations... I have you to blame for parting me with my kids inheritance ...LOL  at $16.99 I couldn't pass it up. (plus $2.99 SH) but under $20 I'm not out toooo much ;)  I have a dozen or so RDA'a and RDTA'a so I just had to do something different :) 

8 minutes ago, Edna said:

Ok @Adversarious1  I finally sprung for a baby beast because of your glowing recommendations... I have you to blame for parting me with my kids inheritance ...LOL  at $16.99 I couldn't pass it up. (plus $2.99 SH) but under $20 I'm not out toooo much ;)  I have a dozen or so RDA'a and RDTA'a so I just had to do something different :) 

@Edna if you're disappointed with it then I'll take it off your hands.  But if you're disappointed with it then you're doing something wrong. ;)

3 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

@Edna if you're disappointed with it then I'll take it off your hands.  But if you're disappointed with it then you're doing something wrong. ;)

HA HA LOL:D