Tips for Maintaining your Vape Stuff

Congratulations! You have been using your vape stuff for a few weeks now and hopefully you are finding out just how effective alternative to smoking it really is!

Although you might of noticed that its been tasting a little strange recently, that’s because its time to do some maintenance! So here we go, this article is all about Maintaining Vape Stuff! 

Learn here Why do I have do I maintain my mod/battery and tank? or How do I do this? <link removed>

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

And if you're totally anal like me, you can add little zip pouches for tanks, soft microfiber drawstring bags for mods, a Pelican 1170 to put all that in and an ultrasonic bath for when the little ones get dirty. 

Thanks a lot for the great information. One thing the article talked about was taking out your coils and cleaning them. I have in the past cleaned  coils that are working perfectly and I have been using but if I was going to change liquids and wanted to get the old juice flavor out, I will put a clean one in at the moment but put the one im going to clean one up until I need another coil. I have always been told to rinse with hot water, soak in alcohol overnight, rinse thoroughly with hot water again and let dry completely before reusing. Other then that if I can make a coil last until I am changing juice and it has already served me a month I just change it out to a new coil and trash the old one. If problems like leaking juice, tasting bad or burnt taste, etc. I figure cleaning wont fix that so I put a new coil in and toss the old. These coils are getting so expensive these days. I use to buy a box of 5 for less then $5.00. Now there 12.00 to $15.00 for a box of 5. If you see anything that looks like I could be doing better please advise. I love advice. : )

I wouldn't mind some in-forum advice for maintaining one's device and accessories. The link has been removed (not complaining at all) so if some long-time users are willing to post some advice, I'd be happy to hear what people are doing. If that info is in another thread somewhere, let me know and I'll see if I can find it. :^)

3 hours ago, KarynRH said:

I wouldn't mind some in-forum advice for maintaining one's device and accessories. The link has been removed (not complaining at all) so if some long-time users are willing to post some advice, I'd be happy to hear what people are doing. If that info is in another thread somewhere, let me know and I'll see if I can find it. :^)

Why not start your own thread with some questions you might have? You'd probably get some really good info rather than have the info hidden in this thread. Other new vapers might also benefit from the answers you get.   :)