Looking for suggestions: I like-

Sounds like you like sweet bakery type of juice. Why not try some apple pie or sticky buns? I would also venture out to some vanilla, French vanilla, caramel... you could also get some regular blueberry or black berry or strawberry or any fruit flavor and add a little inside your tank that's full of the funnel cake or cinnamon buns flavor to add something new. Just a thought. If you get sample sizes (5 ml), you can go a little nuts and discover flavors you didn't know you'd like.

Keep in mind that different flavors taste different depending on how long they've had to "age" and come into their own. For example, some of the creamy flavors take a week or several before the deep, sweet creamy flavor comes out. Some juices you'll like fresh out of the mailbox while other require they be put a way for a while before they really taste good.

Different tanks with different coils will also make a difference on what a juice tastes like. If you take one flavor and put it into three different tanks, chances are good that you'll taste different aspects or they'll just plain taste different in each tank. That said, what are you using now?

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds like you like sweet bakery type of juice. Why not try some apple pie or sticky buns? I would also venture out to some vanilla, French vanilla, caramel... you could also get some regular blueberry or black berry or strawberry or any fruit flavor and add a little inside your tank that's full of the funnel cake or cinnamon buns flavor to add something new. Just a thought. If you get sample sizes (5 ml), you can go a little nuts and discover flavors you didn't know you'd like.

Keep in mind that different flavors taste different depending on how long they've had to "age" and come into their own. For example, some of the creamy flavors take a week or several before the deep, sweet creamy flavor comes out. Some juices you'll like fresh out of the mailbox while other require they be put a way for a while before they really taste good.

Different tanks with different coils will also make a difference on what a juice tastes like. If you take one flavor and put it into three different tanks, chances are good that you'll taste different aspects or they'll just plain taste different in each tank. That said, what are you using now?

Thanks for the info. I did not know about "letting it breathe " in the tank for a while. Will try that. I have noticed the best flavor vapes are when the tank has been sitting for a while, typically overnight in my case.

I am using two tanks:

1) Sence Herakles Plus

2) UWELL Crown 2

I prefer the Sence and am going to order some new coils when I order juice.

Which coils do you suggest for my Sence Herakles Plus tank? The .2 NI, or .4 Clapton? For use with:

A) Beard 32 (70-30)

B) super Strudel (max VG). - I have had issues with this juice, in my Crown 2 running a .2 coil I need to keep the wattage low, in the 20w-30w range or I get a burnt taste with it.

Thanks