Page is loading really slowly

6 minutes ago, Edna said:

Hi,

New Topic started as requested :) 

I keep getting this message every time I try to access VT ...

a.jpeg

ok so the screenshot is a little small but I see to problems here. One the menu on your screen looks weird. Two is the slowness. 

Does this only happen on the homepage? (If so, it's the new chatbox causing problems) 

13 minutes ago, Christopher said:

ok so the screenshot is a little small but I see to problems here. One the menu on your screen looks weird. Two is the slowness. 

Does this only happen on the homepage? (If so, it's the new chatbox causing problems) 

Yes, it happens on the homepage. What I have to do is click "stop" in the choices of wait or stop for it to load then it takes about 15 seconds before I can load the page if that helps. Yes, it's only been happening since the chat box was added.

Sorry I'm not a tech-y and my explanations aren't that great.

Edited by Edna

Just now, Edna said:

Yes, it happens on the homepage. What I have to do is click "stop" in the choices of wait or stop for it to load then it takes about 15 seconds before I can load the page if that helps.

Sorry I'm not a tech-y and my explanations aren't that great.

No not at all. Chances are it's the new chatbox causing problems. This will happen most notable on older or slower connections. Chances are, if it's happening to you, it's happening to others as well. I'll disable it for the moment until I can make some tweaks to the script. One moment... 

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

No not at all. Chances are it's the new chatbox causing problems. This will happen most notable on older or slower connections. Chances are, if it's happening to you, it's happening to others as well. I'll disable it for the moment until I can make some tweaks to the script. One moment... 

I have fast internet but had to switch to an older macbook pro when my PC died,

Just tried it and it's back to AWESOME thanks! :)