Cleito

tea2085

My guess would be your coil resistance is too low for the mod you are using, try a higher resistance coil.

You didn't say what eleaf mod you are using or the resistance of the coil, if you were more specific we could help more.

Most isticks will fire down to .1 ohms, some even lower using TC. Could be a short in the coil. Coils that come with tanks aren't the best, some people won't even use them.

Try a different coil. 

3 hours ago, tea2085 said:

Different coil did not work. My istick goes down to 2 watts-don't know about ohms. Thanks for helping. Paul

Ohms measure the resistance of your heating element or what we call a "coil."

5 hours ago, tea2085 said:

It is the eleaf stiick. The Cleito has a 4 ohm coil and comes with a 2 ohm also.

There is a big difference between a 4 ohm (4.0 ohm) and a 0.4 ohm coil. Also, the 2 ohm is actually a 0.2 ohm coil. Which Eleaf iStick do you have? There are several: 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W,  60W, 80W, etc. Most will fire down to a 0.1 ohm coil but some will not. If you could tell us which iStick you have, we could help you better.  :)

1 minute ago, Bebop said:

ELeaf iStick TC40W. (2600mah)  or TC80W (5000mah) If you want internal battery.

Just watching this thread to learn myself.  With the wide variety of coils available for the Cleito wouldn't you need at least a two battery series mod to take full advantage of all the coils?

42 minutes ago, Walt said:

Just watching this thread to learn myself.  With the wide variety of coils available for the Cleito wouldn't you need at least a two battery series mod to take full advantage of all the coils?

A single battery mod should handle either the .2 or the .4 ohm coils, but the TC80w would handle it better than the TC40w in my opinion. I don't use high wattage, about 40w max, but the dual battery mods supply longer battery life when compared to the single battery mods.

The .4 cleito coil is rated 40 - 60 watts, and the .2 is rated for 55 - 70 watts also there is a .15 coil rated at 120w, but don't know if it will fit in a standard cleito, or if it just fits the 120w cleito. For the 120w coil you will need a dual battery mod.