first look upclose at an rta,and a cute guy

update time! !! I learned how to build coils this morning. he took everything apart and showed me what went where , how to center it between the posts, he made me two and left me cotton, to wick with when I get the tank....and I got a nice long snuggle and a  hug....

and a very very nice first kiss. 

things are going really well, Saturday is his birthday. he isn't getting anything vape related, he's getting some very old, some rare records. turns out he has a son, we are all going to the zoo saturday. I'm giving him the complete orchestra record (double vinyl) from star wars, original press ,and a pipe organ instrumental vinyl record from 1957 - original press all in mint condition ,and a few others. I've got two original mint condition beanie babies for his son to open, he can't not get a present too!! I have been waiting a very long time to give those records to someone who would love them, i have had them since i was 16, but was never into those things,  but i kept them anyway, because they were so old. I also have two pre made coils and cotton to wick with, woohoo. I met his dad today, they work together,I had brought my vape, but he insisted I vape his..he knows I love that tank and the Apple crumb in it ,haha !

32 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I'm giving him the complete orchestra record (double vinyl) from star wars, original press ,and a pipe organ instrumental vinyl record from 1957 - original press all in mint condition ,and a few others. I've got two original mint condition beanie babies for his son to open, he can't not get a present too!! I have been waiting a very long time to give those records to someone who would love them, i have had them since i was 16, but was never into those things,  but i kept them anyway, because they were so old

You are very generous and giving.  I truly hope this works out for you.  I'm sure he and his son will be thrilled.

he had a happy birthday !! we had a wonderful time!! we went to the zoo, we went for pizza, we came back to my house, and my mama and his son took to each other so fast!! he was more shy with me, until I broke out the coloring book, we colored together, and it was fun !! we were sitting in the parking lot, little man fell asleep coming from the zoo ,and so we let him sleep. we were having a vape and a smooch and "what about love" by heart came on , he said can this be our song? I said of course, it's funny because we had both pretty much given up on that part of our lives. He was thrilled with the records!! now rta talk, Geek vape came out with the griffin 25 plus, he sent me a link to the review ,and a link to the tank....they have stainless in top flow!! He found it because it looked easier to build and wick than the original griffin. I watched the review and it certainly does, I can't wait to get it!! He told me yesterday he wanted to be with me long term.I do too!! we really enjoy being together, and for the first time in my life ,I don't really have to try, everything just kind of clicks into place on it's  own.

45 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

he had a happy birthday !! we had a wonderful time!! we went to the zoo, we went for pizza, we came back to my house, and my mama and his son took to each other so fast!! he was more shy with me, until I broke out the coloring book, we colored together, and it was fun !! we were sitting in the parking lot, little man fell asleep coming from the zoo ,and so we let him sleep. we were having a vape and a smooch and "what about love" by heart came on , he said can this be our song? I said of course, it's funny because we had both pretty much given up on that part of our lives. He was thrilled with the records!! now rta talk, Geek vape came out with the griffin 25 plus, he sent me a link to the review ,and a link to the tank....they have stainless in top flow!! He found it because it looked easier to build and wick than the original griffin. I watched the review and it certainly does, I can't wait to get it!! He told me yesterday he wanted to be with me long term.I do too!! we really enjoy being together, and for the first time in my life ,I don't really have to try, everything just kind of clicks into place on it's  own.

Awesome  Good for you

• 4 weeks later...

we'll I guess it is time for an update!! we've been together a month last friday. In short, in love,happy a very new experience for me!! I got apple butter and some Cyclops cerebus (mint chocolate) and home made Apple butter!! yes, I will proudly tote a diaper bag! ! the little boy is adorable,and had stolen my heart too!! I've come off of the nic completely, my therapist and psychiatrist are surely in board, I went for my appointments and they both commented on how much better I looked and how much stress I have gotten rid of dating dirt bags.I'm sleeping good,I'm just happy!! going to spend the week at his place week after next!!

• 1 month later...

Well it was January now it's April. All good all around.I had no idea all the good things I was in store for!! We hit three months the 24th. And I am happy and in love ,and folks,this time there is no shaking it,and I don't need to!! He has survived my family....that's something. My heart is happy. I met my future husband in january. We have already discussed marriage, but we are waiting a year to do it right.....I'll let ya'll know when I get a ring on a very important finger ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡