SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank

Ok im running the 3 coil RBA. When I heated it, I had trouble getting one of the coils to fire as hot as the other two. I ended up getting it pretty close. Now while vaping, it seems to be working well but when I look at the juice holes only one seems to be spitting out air into the tank.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ok im running the 3 coil RBA. When I heated it, I had trouble getting one of the coils to fire as hot as the other two. I ended up getting it pretty close. Now while vaping, it seems to be working well but when I look at the juice holes only one seems to be spitting out air into the tank.

Just curious if you can

can you post a cloud pic you get with that build.. I'm a cloud chaser and always looking for a good RBA to blow decent clouds..

As far as your coils not heating up equally I would suggest to make sure the legs are equal and tight in their posts... are these pre wrapped coils or did you wrap them your self?...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, theclaw20 said:

And what does your independent coil meter read?

lol

posting a cloud pic kind of shows others the kind of vapor they can expect to get if they chose to vape a tank or build like yours.... online reviewers blow clouds all the time, lol..for instance this pic is typical of the clouds I get with the Cloud Beast T12 coil... Rip Trippers always blows clouds on his reviews LOLc6d213bc2e053e51ca2f61dcf8ae6f06.jpg

Just curious if you can can you post a cloud pic you get with that build.. I'm a cloud chaser and always looking for a good RBA to blow decent clouds..
As far as your coils not heating up equally I would suggest to make sure the legs are equal and tight in their posts... are these pre wrapped coils or did you wrap them your self?...

Pre wrapped

Ohms are fluctuating between .18 and .19

A trick I use to get resistance right is after my coils are installed I put the atty on a dedicated ohmmeter..

I then touch the posts and legs with a small screwdriver looking for any fluctuations in ohms indicating a possible lose post screw or damage to the legs...usually a simple tightening down the right post screw fixes the problem..

And it's a super flavorful cloudy vape at 100 watts 140 preheat. But only seeing airholes out of one hole is disconcerting

if you're not getting a dry hit I wouldn't worry about it

I wanna build a single coil tempered NI200 28 gauge between 11 or 12 wraps spaced on the RBA-T (~.15 ohms) The deck has plenty of room for it even with 2x spacing per wrap. I'd run it with temp control. It should be a great battery saving build, have really good flavor (tons of coil to cotton contact), and allow for a lot of use b4 needing rewicking/rebuilding.

But... I'm puzzled about the wicking. There are 3 wicking holes and with 1 coil you'd normally use 2 wicking holes... Would I just split the cotton out of the edges of one or both of the coils and send cotton from one or both coil ends into multiple juice wells? Or just try to plug one of the holes with a thick wad of cotton?

Is there a ceramic plug for 1 well for the RBA-T? My TFV12 RBA Edition didn't come with any ceramic plugs (they apparently make one for the dual coil velocity deck, but it wasn't in my kit).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines