SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank

SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank is the new introducted sub ohm tank by SMOK,see features and Specification below

• Brand : SMOK
  • 27mm Base Diameter
  • 28mm Reservoir Diameter
  • ejuice capacity : 6mL
  • Performance-Grade V12 Coil Structure 0.12ohm V12-T12 Duodenary – rated for 60-350W, recommended 130-200W ,0.15ohm V12-X4 Quadruple Coil – rated for 60-220W, recommended 100-170W, 0.15ohm V12-Q4 Quadruple Coil – rated for 60-190W, recommended 90-160W and has RBA Edition available : V12-RBA-T – Postless, Triple Coil Deck
  • 510 Connection
  • Available in Stainless, Black, Gold, and Rainbow (7-Color)
  • High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof

TFV12 Sub ohm Tank.jpg

1 minute ago, Christopher said:

Genuinely curious, (totally derailing the topic here) how did you manage a CCW in this county?

H.R. 218.  Qualified active duty and retired local, state and federal law enforcement officers are exempt from any local or state concealed carry laws.

16 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

H.R. 218.  Qualified active duty and retired local, state and federal law enforcement officers are exempt from any local or state concealed carry laws.

That's great. Though I haven't attempted to apply for a CCW as of yet, I've heard around here it's almost next to impossible. I've got a few contacts in the lodge that mentioned they could push one through but given the ridiculous laws in California and the fact that some people hear panic at even the site of a butter knife, I've been hesitant. 

17 minutes ago, Christopher said:

That's great. Though I haven't attempted to apply for a CCW as of yet, I've heard around here it's almost next to impossible. I've got a few contacts in the lodge that mentioned they could push one through but given the ridiculous laws in California and the fact that some people hear panic at even the site of a butter knife, I've been hesitant. 

On either coast a firearm will have people sitting in corners playing with yoyos and petting ponies.  Anywhere in the center states you're pretty much ok.

42 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Genuinely curious, (totally derailing the topic here) how did you manage a CCW in this county?

CA, NY, NJ... and the rest of the 2nd Amendment-oppressed states find it hard to believe the rest of us have 2A "freedom"... without blood running in the streets, lol.

In KY, you take an 8-hour course on the laws and responsibility, and then pass a shooting/proficiency test... Then you are ran through a background check by the State Police and FBI... pay $60 and you have your Conceal Carry Deadly Weapon (CCDW) license within 30 days.  Background check and renewal every 5-years.  Open carry in KY is legal for all citizens over 21 (handgun) or 18 (long gun).  

Several other states don't even require a permit for CCDW, and KY has legislation pending for moving to this model for state-residents, but you still have to get a permit for reciprocity in other states.

Sadly... this is why I refuse to go to the left-coast or most of New England (outside of business requirements)... If you don't honor my right to carry, then you don't deserve my tourism dollars :) 

Edited by Earthling789

Where I live a lot of people have CCW, it varies in Oregon depending on what county you live in, in the county I live in if you pass a background check, and know which end the bullet comes out of, and go to their class you can get a permit.

But most people don't bother with it because open carry is legal here. But its a different story in Portland, and other populated areas in the state where open carry is not legal. Its very common here to see a pickup with a rifle in a rack in the back window. Sometimes you even see a handgun on the dash, but not very often.

28 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Yeah, CA is pretty harsh, and it is sad that you have to know someone to get through the system...  It is worse in NYC, where you pay $475 just for the application, only to get denied 99% of the time... unless you are a celebrity or have political connections.

I support and encourage everyone to carry if they so choose, as long as they do so responsibly and getting some advanced training is always a GOOD idea! :) 

As for "panic at the site of a butter knife"...  Well, that is the whole purpose of conceal-carry... nobody knows you have it but you!

Edited by Earthling789

Another thread successfully derailed...lol :D

Too bad that TFV12 this thread was originally about is too big to carry concealed.  Not that it's going to stop me from buying one.  (Or two or three.)

Another thread successfully derailed...lol [emoji3]
Too bad that TFV12 this thread was originally about is too big to carry concealed.  Not that it's going to stop me from buying one.  (Or two or three.)

Yep, another thread on this forum derailed indeed....But Im with you.. will be getting the TFV12 soon..love these smok tanks as of late

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The thread isn't worth reading if it doesn't get derailed once or fifteen time... oh, look! It's a squirrel!   🐿️    :lol: 

I live in the boonies where it's not a big deal to see rifles in the back windows of pick ups, open carry, CCW is pretty common too. Welcome to Colorado... where men are men and the cows are scared, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

The thread isn't worth reading if it doesn't get derailed once or fifteen time... oh, look! It's a squirrel!   1f43f.png    :lol: 

I live in the boonies where it's not a big deal to see rifles in the back windows of pick ups, open carry, CCW is pretty common too. Welcome to Colorado... where men are men and the cows are scared, lol. 

It's a primary rule on the forum. Yet I'm the worst at breaking the very rule I wrote lol

Just now, Christopher said:

It's a primary rule on the forum. Yet I'm the worst at breaking the very rule I wrote lol

I will take your rule and challenge your claim to be the worst at breaking it, kind sir! Consider your challenge accepted.   :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This together with an RX300 and you'll probably have to get your CCW.

CCW? lol

d4404c681044f747c89c157dfba998c5.jpg

Been vaping the CloudBeast King on my RX300..all I can say is Wow!

Love this setup at 140-150w with the T12 coil..blows the TFV8 away, lol

• 1 month later...
I planned on using the TFV12 on a mod that fits up to 25mm with no overhang... If it's 27mm at the base it won't fit right

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

c4dc1c87e017226c539c4884386fed66.jpg This is the TFV12 on my RX300 mod.. I think the base is 25mm but the glass tank is 27mm to accommodate the huge V12 coil..no overhang here.. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines