New vaper help!!

6 minutes ago, Football75 said:

I just got a istick power 80watt, when I fist got it it was great but I woke up and it's now just like my old 40 watt. I might have messed with the settings on accident but don't recall it. Help!!

Describe in a little more detail what you mean by just like your old 40 watt.  There are a lot of folks around here who have experience with both the istick 40 and 80 that should be able to help you out, but they'll want more details.

The mods are basically the same, with the 80W being capable of Temp Control in TCR mode (SS, Nichrome, etc.), where-as the 40W will only do Ni/Ti coils, if memory serves...  It is possible that you switched your mod from TCR to Ni mode or Ti mode (or some mode-change) which would change the way the mod handles power to the coil?

If you are using it in Wattage-mode, then there is no difference between function of the two, other than the 80W being capable of providing more Wattage :) 

5 hours ago, Football75 said:

I'm not getting as much clouds as I did when I first got it. I might have switch the settings so which one would u think would be good because I have the baby beast tank on it.

What coil do you have in your Baby Beast?  How long has this current coil been inside your tank? Are you vaping sweet and/or dark juices? What VG level is your juice? On the iPower 80W display, on the far right hand side of the number, is there a W next to it or different letters? All of these questions can have something to do with you not getting the vapor you used to.

7 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

If you are using it in Wattage-mode, then there is no difference between function of the two, other than the 80W being capable of providing more Wattage :) 

And lasting much, much longer than the 40W mod (5000 mAh).  :) 

On 1/16/2017 at 0:41 PM, Football75 said:

I just got a istick power 80watt, when I fist got it it was great but I woke up and it's now just like my old 40 watt. I might have messed with the settings on accident but don't recall it. Help!!

First thing I would check is the settings if you didnt have it locked its possible you changed them not knowing it 

On 1/16/2017 at 7:23 PM, Tam said:

What coil do you have in your Baby Beast?  How long has this current coil been inside your tank? Are you vaping sweet and/or dark juices? What VG level is your juice? On the iPower 80W display, on the far right hand side of the number, is there a W next to it or different letters? All of these questions can have something to do with you not getting the vapor you used to.

I'm useing a sweet juice and it's 70/30 I believe. Also there is a W on the far right hand side also I'm using the coil it comes with

29 minutes ago, Football75 said:

I'm useing a sweet juice and it's 70/30 I believe. Also there is a W on the far right hand side also I'm using the coil it comes with

If your juice is 70 VG/30 PG, that means it's more VG than PG, which may gunk up your coil a bit faster than if it had more PG. Sweeter juices are notorious for gunking up coils faster than juices that aren't quite as sweet. This would mean you may need to change your coil for a new one.

The W beside the number (what's the number say?), means you're in wattage mode. If your number next to the W is too low, that will also affect the amount of vapor you get providing your coil is still good. If the number is low, for example it says 3.7W or something like that, I would turn it up just a little, vape. If that's not what you want, turn it up a little more, then vape again. Keep doing this until you either get the performance you want or you get a slight burnt taste. If you get a burnt taste, turn it down a little and that should be the sweet spot for that juice, that tank, and that coil. Do not turn it up too much, keep it at just a little at a time. If you go way too high too fast, you run the risk of burning the wick, which will ruin that coil because the burnt taste will not come out.