FIRESALE FINAL CALL! -  The Vapor Talk Store has a huge Fire Sale on all 3rd party products. While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

Christopher

Trump's Press Conference Today

On 1/11/2017 at 9:25 PM, Christopher said:

If there is one thing Trump has done, it's made the news more entertaining.

I can't decide if the news is more entertaining or scary these days. Might be a mixture of both with Trump on the loose. 

15 hours ago, Tam said:

I can't decide if the news is more entertaining or scary these days. Might be a mixture of both with Trump on the loose. 

Are you kidding?  He could either end up being the best president this country has ever seen or he could end up being the worst, but his very unconventional methods are definitely going to be entertaining.

What I think is entertaining is Trump's use of twitter, he use's it much like FDR used the radio to speak directly to the people, and the news media don't like it. I don't use twitter at all, but I still think its entertaining.

I remember when they were a terrified of Reagan too ....

He's going to make life interesting in the near future. I don't use twitter but I saw a story on Matt Drudges site (I think) that he responded directly to someones tweet and if that's the medium that he uses to watch what the people have to say or see their concerns first hand,  I can't say I'm really against it.

It's been many many years since we've had a leader that wasn't bubble wrapped from the public by his establishment handlers.

I happen to like that he's shaking things up a little...I'm sick of the status quo

Edited by Edna

3 hours ago, FXRich said:

What I think is entertaining is Trump's use of twitter, he use's it much like FDR used the radio to speak directly to the people, and the news media don't like it. I don't use twitter at all, but I still think its entertaining.

Do we really know its him using Twitter??

3 minutes ago, cany said:

Do we really know its him using Twitter??

Might be the muffin man stalking him too, regardless if its him or not its still entertaining. From what I hear he only sleeps 4 hours a day, maybe he does it in his sleep, maybe instead of walking in his sleep he tweets in his sleep. 

2 hours ago, FXRich said:

Might be the muffin man stalking him too, regardless if its him or not its still entertaining. From what I hear he only sleeps 4 hours a day, maybe he does it in his sleep, maybe instead of walking in his sleep he tweets in his sleep. 

That damm Muffin Man will screw things up :sofa:👽

Just seen a article that says Trump is going to appoint a new head of the FDA, I copied and pasted the part that applies to vaping

Other companies that may benefit from Gottlieb's presence are manufacturers of electronic nicotine delivery systems such as e-cigarettes. The American Enterprise Institute has consistently argued that there is no evidence to show that the risk of vaping comes near to the risk of smoking.

The entire article can be read here https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-poised-tap-gottlieb-head-fda-sources-174910248--sector.html

3 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Other companies that may benefit from Gottlieb's presence are manufacturers of electronic nicotine delivery systems such as e-cigarettes

Let us hope!  Thanks for sharing!