Hi, I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this.. I did look but couldn't see one.

I'm new to Vaportalk and to vaping general really. After spending quite a bit of money on the useless vape pen things and endless amounts of coils for them I decided to get myself a Jacvapor Tilt mod.

I am really happy with the mod itself, although I haven't got to use it much yet. I also but a Cleito tank with it after reading really good reviews... for the first few days/tanks of vaping it was awesome, great flavour and big clouds running the mod right up to 40w no problem. This was using Vapercrew's 80/20 Juice...

However after just a few days/tanks of vaping I started to get a foul/burning taste so changed the coil. Everything was fine again for a day or so and then the same thing happened. I've also noticed small bubbles coming from the wick when I open the tank which is indicating an air lock or vacuum? After using a pack of coils and still getting nowhere I gave up and went back to roll ups for a few days... now this week I've been determined to get back on the vape so got myself a new pack of coils and stocked up on the same Juice I first used. But since the weekend I have literally gone through 12 coils thinking I'm an idiot and I MUST be doing something wrong, trying everything I can think of to try and make this work... not happening!

Now after looking online from recent posts on other sites that alot of people are getting this same problem. I just wondered if anyone here is having or has had the same problem with their Cleito? I've tried pricking the cotton with a needle, no luck with that. I've also tried soaking all of the parts in hit water to free up any gunk and no luck there either...

Help! Lol I know this is a decent tank as it's been working perfectly before. I really do not want to go and spend another 20 or 30 quid on another tank if there is any fix for this one. 

Sorry for the essay guys lol, i have spent way too much money on this thing trying to get it right. Please help!

This is common with new vapers in my opinion because they hate to conserve energy. Haha

The simplicity of it is that you are craving the big hit and you're simply burning out your coils prematurely but running them too high a wattage.  Especially if it's true that you are using 80pg 20vg.  

You don't say watt your coil resistance is so it's hard to comment exactly on your power/wattage issue.  

You are transitioning from smoking to vaping and they are VERY different inspite if the fact that they look so similar.  

My advice is to lower your wattage to the most acceptable vapor production for YOU and learn and understand that you are getting your nicotine in a WAY different way thsn smoking.  

It just takes a little while to get used to it.  It's going to cost you a little more to figure out. Ease up on the pedal a little and enjoy the experience and you'll make it.:D

Hi, I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this.. I did look but couldn't see one.
I'm new to Vaportalk and to vaping general really. After spending quite a bit of money on the useless vape pen things and endless amounts of coils for them I decided to get myself a Jacvapor Tilt mod.
I am really happy with the mod itself, although I haven't got to use it much yet. I also but a Cleito tank with it after reading really good reviews... for the first few days/tanks of vaping it was awesome, great flavour and big clouds running the mod right up to 40w no problem. This was using Vapercrew's 80/20 Juice...
However after just a few days/tanks of vaping I started to get a foul/burning taste so changed the coil. Everything was fine again for a day or so and then the same thing happened. I've also noticed small bubbles coming from the wick when I open the tank which is indicating an air lock or vacuum? After using a pack of coils and still getting nowhere I gave up and went back to roll ups for a few days... now this week I've been determined to get back on the vape so got myself a new pack of coils and stocked up on the same Juice I first used. But since the weekend I have literally gone through 12 coils thinking I'm an idiot and I MUST be doing something wrong, trying everything I can think of to try and make this work... not happening!
Now after looking online from recent posts on other sites that alot of people are getting this same problem. I just wondered if anyone here is having or has had the same problem with their Cleito? I've tried pricking the cotton with a needle, no luck with that. I've also tried soaking all of the parts in hit water to free up any gunk and no luck there either...
Help! Lol I know this is a decent tank as it's been working perfectly before. I really do not want to go and spend another 20 or 30 quid on another tank if there is any fix for this one. 

Sorry for the essay guys lol, i have spent way too much money on this thing trying to get it right. Please help!

I doubt that your running it too high of a watts but your probably hitting it too hard too often, let it re wick after long drags and don't puff away in it like a train ;) I know it's tempting but you just can't!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...