OBS Engine?

VapeMama

I've been looking into getting one of these RTA's. Has anyone seen or used one of these? They look pretty sweet to me.

Oops think I posted this in the wrong sub-forum.

Edited by VapeMama

@vapemama

I can't say there's anything I dislike about it. I like it better than my Avocados and that's saying a lot.

Grimmgreen and rip trippers have good youtube videos on it. I have to say I love the fact the 22mm is a single coil build and on the 25mm you have two decks one's a veloicity style and the other is a single coil like the 22mm.  I've been vaping the 22mm for a week and can't find any faults with it. I carried it in my jacket pocket and it didn't leak even though it wound up on it's side throughout a two hour movie (oops) and the flavor is on point and perfect.

• 2 months later...

I just got the engine 5.2 ml.

i love it,i give it 5 stars easily.

the top airflow offers cooling that actually keeps my coils cooler.....so it takes alot longer before she gunks up.

i run her ontop my smok alien 220 ,running 26g at 9 wraps to .36 ohms.

my battery last longer,not sure if the cooling affect helps,but i do know whith anything electrical that draws amps.....heat is the enemy causing more amp draw.

i draw 9 amps from batts on this tank.

my griffen with same coils starts off at 9 amp draw,after a few vapes goes upto 13 amps.

im in love with my new engine and alien combo.

pictured next to my other setup

cuboid 200 with tobeco 25mm super.

25 super is a nice budget rta

%5BURL=http://s743.photobucket.com/user/sevenr341/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9BF07258-1C63-4575-8A98-28AA2C5102DA_zpsx8egnow4.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx80/sevenr341/Mobile%20Uploads/9BF07258-1C63-4575-8A98-28AA2C5102DA_zpsx8egnow4.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Edited by igotit

3 days on the engine.....no regrets,no leaks,no issues.

this morning i installed the twisted coils that were included....waste of time.i tried upto 70 watts,nothing but poping and some flooding.

flavor was better with twisted,but wasnt worth the effort.

my friend has the engine mini,always complains about flooding due to the oblong wicking holes on the mini.