American-made Sub-Ω Tanks?

Rixter

Can anyone recommend a good sub-Ω tank that's made here in the U.S.? I've run across some pretty nice homegrown mods (with some foreign components), but I can't seem to find any American sub-Ω tanks.

I thought that EHPRO was with their Billow V3 but I believe they teamed up with a Chinese company to manufacture it.  I know I've seen some RDA's but I'm not sure about tanks that were solely made in the USA.

The reason tanks aren't made in US is because of cost. The average wage for a CNC operator in US is about $20 per hour, don't know what the cost is in China, but I'm guessing about $2 per hour is probably top wage there. As far as price goes US made products can't compete with Chinese made stuff.

I have the machinery to produce a limited production sub ohm tank, but not the massive amount of coils that would be needed. Another reason I don't want to attempt to produce a tank is because of the FDA regs, and other problems with the regs from other government agencies.

A lot of people don't know what a employee actually costs, if someone gets $20 per hour, it costs the company $30 - $40 per hour, depending on the benefits, and state where located.

Bottom line is US manufacturers can't make a tank that competes with the Chinese without loosing money.